Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LucasArts needs to make another fighting game

After seeing Episode II, LucasArts needs to make a followup to Masters of Teras Kasi. I mean the thought of fighting with Yoda.
    Last edited by Hasbro'sBountyHunter; 05-18-2002 at 10:57 PM.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

It's a possibility. Just make it for PC this time, dammit!

Fighting games on PC never work. I don't know why, they just don't.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I new fighting game? Sure. A new fighting game like Masters of Teras Kasi? Let's all get on our knees and pray not.

Well, PC is superior in every way to consoles, so I say let the console gamers enjoy their crap games like Masters of Teras Kasi 2: Nerf Herder Challenge.

Actually, I thought I read that XBox and PS2 were supposed to be superior in gameplay and graphics when compared to PCs.

After Masters of Teras Kasi, I don't think that Star Wars and fighting games like Mortal Kombat or Tekken can go together.

The only way I see it happening is using Soul Blade with Jedi. Maybe throw in a Tusken Raider or Gammorean Guard for variety.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Well, if the PC in question is an old Mac 486, then consoles are better...

But no. Consoles are utter crap. I mean, their maximum resolution is a paltry 640x480, the "mighty" Xbox has a paltry 64MB of RAM...

Teras Kasi was a good concept.....but it was horribly unbalanced, and that, is the reason I think it failed.....

if you could master Hoar, or Vader (After you unlocked him) you could trump any other player......

Arden Lyn was also difficult to beat.......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

WHile I appreciate the virtues of both PC and consoles, I find console gaming much much more enjoyable. There is a greater variety of gaming on the consoles IMO, and also a lot less of the hassle. The cost of buying a new console every 5 years is much cheaper than the cost of constantly upgrading sound cards, RAM, video cards, operating systems, speakers, etc., etc. Also, people of any age and skill can operate a console, but not the same with a PC. Also consoles have "no hassle" multiplayer, without the difficulty of trying to play online. Also, control in many games suffer. Having to use the mouse keyboard combo for some games is great, for others, not so. ANd there has yet to be an all inclusive enad all controller to solve that problem.

However, PC has it's advantages of constantly upgrading, which makes the product better, faster. Also it has a greater depth at certain types of games, RPG's, Strategy, and FPS for the most part. And a monitor usually has much better resolution than any tv's out there. And, the ability to play with others around the country is great too. Although consoles are catching up in that department.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"