Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

But I thought only British people used that "ou," as in "colour," GNT? Wow, finding out you're Austrian really changes some things!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I thought Luke X-Wing looked pretty nice in his bubble and I really liked the ref photo on his JFF. However I didn't savor it long as I opened him up five seconds after getting him!

I like the carded Mechanic Chewie the most though, especially since he looks like such a bargain when compared to Bespin Leia or a Duro.

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    But I thought only British people used that "ou," as in "colour," GNT? Wow, finding out you're Austrian really changes some things!
    We in Australia have the "ou" I'm not "Austrian",I'm Australian
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Heehee, that reminds me of the opening scene to Dumb and Dumber.

Hey, GNT, only six more posts until you're a Jedi Ambassor!

Hey, GNT, only six more posts until you're a Jedi Ambassor!
    Remember its not a competition
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Red face

GNT, I thought we knew each other better! Of course, I know you are from the only country that's a continent in the world, Australia. I was joking several times. I figured my smilies would tell you that. Should I do upside down smilies so you can read them properly? (p.s. This last sentence was sarcastic )

I'm surprised no ones mentioned this before: I think Tatooine Luke and ST Han were the only SW characters to get 'carded.' ("We don't need to see your identification," "Who is this? What's your operating number?" ).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

If its a POTJ Carded fig you're refering to, then it has to be JEK PORKINS. I love the fat ba**ard when its first release and still do after I've seen so many other outstanding figs from newer waves.

If its on a whole scale basis, then I like the Freeze Frame Removable helmet Darth Vader. He's really one of a kind

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    GNT, I thought we knew each other better! Of course, I know you are from the only country that's a continent in the world, Australia. I was joking several times. I figured my smilies would tell you that. Should I do upside down smilies so you can read them properly? (p.s. This last sentence was sarcastic )

I'm surprised no ones mentioned this before: I think Tatooine Luke and ST Han were the only SW characters to get 'carded.' ("We don't need to see your identification," "Who is this? What's your operating number?" ).
    Allright its settled then

Silver
    GNT
    ''