Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favourite Carded Figure???

From the Poer Of The Jedi line,which carded figure do you like the most because of they way its packaged or the Force File,etc

Which one and why?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The Duros figure.

Why? I like the added sticker proclaiming it as Fan's Choice #1. It's a nice distinction.

Thumbs up

Hmmm...Boba Feet Special Edition 300th figure. No doubt the best packaged figure of the POTJ line.
    As always...........L

I like the look of Ellors and Ketwol on their cards,Maybe its because they are aliens? or just the sticker on Ellors bubble?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Exclamation

The 300th Fett wins hands down, but for regular carded ones, the variation Dagobah Vader where his helmet faceplate is off.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I don't really have a favourite figure. However, being an American my favorite has to be Boba Fett 300 just because the packaging looks great. If we're only talking about carded stuff, then it would have to be the sandtrooper. It has a decent pose for an enclosed space.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Wink

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat:
    I don't really have a favourite figure. However, being an American my favorite has to be Boba Fett 300...
    MC, you know that crazy Brit, GNT! He's always so colourful around the neighbourhood.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat:

MC, you know that crazy Brit, GNT! He's always so colourful around the neighbourhood.
    Aaahhhh Im an Aussie,Bel-Cam Jos
    GNT
    ''