Hybrid View

Talking North Dakota SW Finds!

I'm stationed up here in the Air Force and went into town (Minot) around lunchtime and just wanted to pass on that I found the Crashed Snowspeeder and TIE Bomber this morning at the local Wal-mart at $29.96 each. The Kmart has the Jedi Starfighter in at $22.99. Nothing new at Target (they're beginning to really suck lately). Hey, any North Dakota Star Wars collectors out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper1962
    I'm stationed up here in the Air Force and went into town (Minot) around lunchtime and just wanted to pass on that I found the Crashed Snowspeeder and TIE Bomber this morning at the local Wal-mart at $29.96 each. The Kmart has the Jedi Starfighter in at $22.99. Nothing new at Target (they're beginning to really suck lately). Hey, any North Dakota Star Wars collectors out there?
    I am originally from North Dakota. But have been in SoCal since the Marines brought me here in '87. When I go home to visit...I make a point of hitting every spot in the state that I can get to while I am there. I ALWAYS hit what would be considered gold almost anywhere else. I jokingly talk about retiring and living off of scalping the hard-to-find stuff that warms the pegs there.