Talking Full realizations of event unfoldings COOLNESS highs

What I am talking about here are the things that are revealed in a prequel story that just tickle you gizzard and you can't stop laughing yourself insane because it makes so much sense now because you know how it will unfold. My favorite moments in EPS1 are when Qui -Gonn gets the Medichlorian count and Obi Wan asks "what does that mean" and Qui- Gonn says "I am not sure?" And at that moment he looks over at Shcmi Skywalker in the doorway and you hear the Sith chant sound (or whatever you want to call it). One night I watched it and at the same time I happened to glance over at my Darth Vader collector's case and the full realization that impacted me was one of the best "coolness" highs I have ever had. And I realized "The Sith!........... THEY WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The other one that actually had they theatre audience in chuckle-stitches was when Palptine walked up to Anikin and said "We'll watch your career with GREAT interest." Heh................................Heh............ ............. Heh.....................................
    Heh.......................................Heh..... ....................
    Heh....................Heh........................ .........Heh............................
    Heh........................................Heh.... .................Heh...........................
    Heh.......................Heh..................... .Heh.
    Also maybe off the SW subject but the dang cool SMALLVILLE show is chock full of these as well.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 04-03-2002 at 10:20 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!