Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Favourite EP1 Carded Figure???

From the episode 1 line which figure on card is your favourite and why?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I think Darth Maul, the one with the cloak and he doesn't seem to move much, looks cool in the package. He doesn't do much loose.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I loved R2-B1... all that Blue on the Black and Red back ground... it looked really striking... and there was also TC-14. The chrome on those same colours was great. A nice piece to look at on its card.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Arrow

I'd go with Amidala: Coruscant because she looks the same out of the package as still in. But I own only one carded E1 figure: Darth Maul Jedi Duel. I bought two, since he was the first "hot" fig, even though he's STILL pegwarming!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thumbs up

R2-B1, why?? Cuzz i just love colors, in that matter i liked the Gasgano and Pitdroid Two-Pack.
    As always...........L

*Bump*
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Mine would have to be TC-14. Even though I don't own her, and I never had a snowball's chance in hell of getting one. I think the silver looks great against the red and black background. I really want one of these.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

HoloSidious....he just glows right on the card.

Honorable mentions: TC-14, R2-B1, Amidala (Coruscant), Darth Maul (Jedi Duel)

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I really want one of these.
    Dont we all
    GNT
    ''