Thread: British Aotc

Hybrid View

British Aotc

So has anyone found any AOTC figure's in Britain ? I know France and what not have had some but what about us Brit's ? Anybody?

I have got three of the new ATOC figures. A dealer near me has had them for a while, but only on pre-orders. He has however sold some to 'prefered' customers, including myself.

I have ;

Boba Fett
    Battle Droid
    Tusken Raider Mother

The figures are not bad, and I am looking forward to getting the rest in a few weeks time.

I have known of a few other dealers in the UK selling them, but they have also sold them to 'prefered' customers. I guess the rest of the UK will have to wait till 23rd April.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Just managed to get 8 aotc figure's today from Woolworths, cheque out the attachment with pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clct.jpg  

TRU are taking delivery of the new figures this week. Woolworths have had the figures out on display all over the country in some stores who don't seem to know what they got or anything about the do not sell until the 23rd rule. Woolworths policy is that as soon as stock comes in they put it out to save on space in the stockroom. This weekend many have found the first eight figures. None were found in my neck of the woods by my partner who had a casual look in several stores around the area but the stuff is slowly getting out. No need to panic as there will be craploads in a few days and you won't be able to move for the first wave of figures. I'm so glad I didn't pre-order anything with the woolies price of 5.99 a figure a pound a figure saved is a heck of a lot towards the second wave later on this month.

Well, that's my lunchtime taken care of....
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

It's so exciting!!! I just got Obi, Annie, and Jango... ee.

Very nice - although Annie's travel trunk is a bit crappily made.

But COOL none the less!!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Still no sign of them in my neck of the woods. I'll keep looking though.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Seems that Woollies may have sent a mail out to all the stores telling them to hold the stock and not sell. Which could be why the stuff has dried up mostly. Popcornlive.com sent me a mail to say they would not be selling until the 23rd.the toyshop.com have had the first couple of figures on sale tonight. Jango kamino escape and anakin outland peasant and Obi wan coruscant chase all at 5.99 but what's the point of ordering them online and paying extra for shipping when you only have to wait a few more days and you can pick them up anywhere? I'm waiting. Money is too tight to waste needlessly.