Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    In fact, "Attack of the Clones" is a dummy title, like "Blue Harvest."

The new movie is actually called, "Starswar Episode II: Uzay Savascilari."
    All your base are belong to us!

Y'know at this point it wouldn't surprise me. It's GL's way of saying, "Up yours, fanboys!"
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
    Kenner was quite ahead opf their time back then.
    Tes they were
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It's been almost 5 years and we still haven't found out how GNT knew that Magnolia-Fan's real name was Tes.

With the VOTC figures coming out, anyone have a new opinion on this thread topic?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Wow, the last time I replied to this topic was exactly two days before 9/11.

Anyways, interestingly enough my favorite would still have to be the 12-back Han Solo. The VOTC figure has really only cemented that in my mind as the favorite.

Next up would have to be the ROTJ Biker Scout. Another great combination of a cool character, a great card design and a clean reference photo (that didn't have to be overly airbrushed like the Klaatu and Gamorrean Guard photos).

ROTJ Chewie, with the ROTJ photo would be number three for me. We got a remake of this with the VOTC line, but they used the old ANH photo, even though Chewie was sculpted with his ROTJ hairstyle.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Favorite card is the Vintage Power Droid. The Emperor's Royal Guard also has a decent lloking card as does Digntary Sim Aloo
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

ROTJ Luke. I have him hanging on my wall, and like ESB IG-88 and POTF Amanaman I love to look at it.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I'm torn between the ESB Bespin Leia with the profile portrait or the ESB Bespin Luke with the walking photo.

The ROTJ Luke Jedi would have to be my third favorite, followed closly by the ESB Yoda.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

ANH = Boba Fett (1), Stormtrooper (2), Luke Xwing pilot (3)
    runner-up: Tusken Raider
    ESB = Luke Hoth (1), At At Commander (photo) (2), Hoth Rebel soldier (3)
    runner-up: Snowtrooper
    ROTJ = Luke Jabba palace (1), Biker Scout (2), Weequay (3)
    runner-up: Bwing pilot (photo)
    POTF = Luke Stormtrooper (1), Amanaman (2), Han carbonite (3)
    runner-up: Imperial Gunner

Emperor's Royal Guard is my favorite. The black Bespin Security Guard looked really good, too.
    You'll never have another boss like me — someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    — David Brent