Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Favourite Vintage Carded Figure???

From the vintage line 1978-1985 which figure on card do you like the most maybe because of the big image on the front? or the figures on the back? Which one do you like the most???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I always liked Amanaman carded.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Arrow

Best front image: ESB Imperial Stormtrooper: Hoth Battle Gear or ROJ Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight Outfit
    Best back of card: ESB cards with white AT-AT, Hoth Attack Base (or whatever), and Mini Rigs.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Favorite front, ROTJ dessert scene Boba Fett, my favorite back is the ESB 48 back (blue backs)
    it takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen - Homer Simpson

Mine would have to be 12-back Han. I always liked the simplicity of the original SW card designs and Han has the best reference photo IMO. Now if I could only afford one.

Its between Yoda and Anakin, i just love the colors in those cards as well in the figures. (Yoda with orange snake that is!!)
    As always...........L

My favourite carded figures are:

Snaggletooth
    - Cool figure,I like his card cause it just looks cool

Fx-7
    - Nothing better than a droid with so many hands,Like snaggletooth it shows a picture not from the movie
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Magnolia-Fan! Was he in ROTJ or ESB? I can't seem to remember.

He's actually one of the clones fom the next movie.

Kenner was quite ahead opf their time back then.
    All your base are belong to us!