Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas?

75x75 is the current size limit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Any ideas?

On these forums, I have drawn the current Chewbacca, blinking C-3PO, transforming Droideka, Scout Trooper, R2-D2, tusken raider, the death of Maul animated icon, and the animated Darth Vader removing helmet, so if you want to see my style, those are the basic idea of what I do. If you have another icon in mind that you'd like to see me try, just let me know and I might give it a try.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question

Can u make a Lak Sivrak icon??
    As always...........L

How bout the Emperor with bolts that come out of his hands???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

JediTricks, I think an ion cannon would look great !

I'd really, really dig an Amanaman icon (let's rip off the collectsarwars.com one)!

Interesting ideas, I'll give them a lot of thought, and let you folks know if I think of good ways to do this (although most of the time, once I get a good idea of how I want to approach something, I'll simply do it on the spot).

master jedi, would you happen to know of any photos of the battle droid collapsed (or even better, several of the scenes where it transforms)? I've been trying to do that one for a while now, but I can never get it even close.

Smile

How about an exploding Death Star.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

How about an animated Worrt (Rock Creature) snapping up prey with its tongue (as in Jedi). Also a Bantha, Tuan Tuan, or an Opee would be nice. I just love the animals of the Star Wars Universe!