Visual Treasures on slow motion

The only ones I can think of right now is finding Mark Hamill in the Boonta Eve audience and seeing E.T.'s race in the senate. That means if E.T. could make it to Earth from that universe................... THAT MEANS..........OH!! OH!! OH!!!
    STAR TREK-STAR WARS CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I'll add more as I find more. But please add some of your own so I can look for them.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 04-04-2002 at 12:10 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Star Trek? What? Do you mean E.T.? Someone said there was an Enterprise in the skylanes of Coruscant, to get back for the Millenium Falcon attacking the borg ship in Star Trek First Contact

I didn't know Hamill was in the audience either. Anybody want to give out a DVD timecode?

I'm still having trouble finding the giant Lucas face in the Naboo hallway. (sigh)

i thought the lucas image was in the waterfall?

I've seen the Enterprise (or at least what I believe to be) in the window of Palpatine's office. It passes by several times; nothing detailed, just the shape is distinct.

This Mark Hamill suggestion is news to me

Hamill has somewhat of a straw hat on. He looks like a farmer.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    Hamill has somewhat of a straw hat on. He looks like a farmer.
    Can you give us the Timecode (00:00:00) on the DVD of where you see this straw hat guy? I don't think Hamill flew all the way to Tunisia to film a cameo,and I want to judge for myself.

I've not heard anything about Mark Hamill going to the sets. I know his son, Nathan, has a cameo in the film ("A boy's here to see Padmé") but I hadn't heard anything of his dad being in it. I'll look out for the guy with the straw hat.

PENDO!

LucasFilm denied the Enterprise-D being on Coruscant.

As for the Falcons, there are actually TWO Falcons in First Contact and the reason for this is that one of the guys doing the fight scene worked for ILM so he had the Falcon CGI model on the computer and just decided to put it in there.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

There is NO Enterprise in TPM....

and the Lucas Image in the halls is too small to be seen on the DVD....

you'll hafta wait for the Phantom Menace Special Edition
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!