Thread: Darth Maul?

Darth Maul?

I wonder what the Saga Darth Maul will be that's coming out?

Hologram?

Is there definitely going to be one? Who said?

Rebelscum mentioned it, but not as part of a particular assortment.

I'm guessing it's going to be action posed, with the new-style blades, probably with one arm frozen in an elbow jab, and the other hand frozen behind him, holding his lightstaff.

Edit: But since he'd be Collection 1, there will be an "elbow-jab" action feature. Rah.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Hopefully it's a Holographic Maul. That's the only version of Maul that we haven't gotten a good version of. The Wal-Mart one was a complete statue, and was to short compared to the Holo Sidious that they released in the E1. He didn't even look that like Maul in the face.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

We've gotten a good version of Maul? We've gotten ok versions with good limited features, but a good Maul?

Hopefully it's a more articulated Jedi Duel Maul with a cloth skirt and a lightsaber that detches in the middle, has removeable blades and can hang from his waist. That's the best Maul I can think of. Oh yeah, and the blades need to be interactive so I can try to scrounge up a couple of blades from the Soft Goods Maul figures to replace those energy blast ones which will most likely come with it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    We've gotten a good version of Maul? We've gotten ok versions with good limited features, but a good Maul?
    Well to this day, the only version of him I mess with is the original Sith Speeder Maul. Granted he's missing anytype of skirt but he has plenty of articulation, a decent likeness, he can fit on his bike, and he has an awesome cloth cloak.

I also replaced the stupid arms of the otherwise good soft goods maul, with the arms from the first release Maul and its a pretty decent figure.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?