Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    Boss, Welcome back...it has been too long.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

yes it has D.Y. i did go to the liberty tree mall to see the 501st got som pictures to prove it too!!Way too cool thanks for that tip it was a great time.I forgot to mention the Rockingham mall K.B has the red and yellow 12in clones and Meadowglen mall in Medford has all the playschool sets so hurry
    need vintage parts and weapons

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    Sunday...extensive search of Danvers area mall stores came up with didley...
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Boss, you're alive! I feared the worse. Good to have you back.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

we'll i had to move plus been working 75hrs a week!!!!
    need vintage parts and weapons

My friends and I made our 'toy run' and this time I ventured to Salem N.H. I had never been there before and was suprised at all the stores. (I am from Western Mass so Salem is about a 90 minutes drive) We started out at the mall and found KB, we got a Pilot Obi and a Han but no Chewie in sight.
    Then we went down the road to a Target and I went in there and one of my friends walked over to Ames. A Target employee was just opening a case of Qui-Gon wave and stopped at first when we came to the aisle. Then we chatted with him for a few minutes and I noticed their sign about limiting quantities and told them that was great that they were doing that. He then felt at ease and started putting up the figures. I didn't need any of them but my friend that was over to Ames did so I grabbed a Massiff and a Qui-Gon for him. We met my friend in the paking lot and he was playing with his newly aquired Yoda, he said they had more Dookus than he has ever seen before and also many of the HD Ani & Yoda. He bought 2, one for him to play with and another for his coworker who wanted it. We couldn't find Toys 'R Us for quite awhile and almost gave up when we saw it sticking out behind Kmart. <g> We found some of the Bespin wave and my friend bought a Vader to open. There was a greasy guy there who was pacing as we were looking at the figures and we really wanted to buy the whole wave just to make him go away, but we didn't. <g> We did hang out enough though to help a family find a few figures, that was fun.
    Oh, and the KB mentioned above has the red & yellow 12" Clone Troopers, they are not up front they are in the back aisle. I stopped collectimg the 12" so I didn't buy any.
    Les S.
    Last edited by Les S; 06-10-2002 at 09:54 PM.

wait wait wait wait wait- Ames is selling SW figs again? I thought they got in trouble???

and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I had been going to that mall for three days in a row, EXCEPT sunday- I've been looking for these things QUITE tenaciously.

someone shoot me. please
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

and the Endor Han is pretty cool- the action feature is ok- he doesn't actually draw the blaster, he just turns and mysteriously his arm goes up. It looks great posed and the head sculpt is like, DEAD ON.
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

Originally posted by Darth Detori
    wait wait wait wait wait- Ames is selling SW figs again? I thought they got in trouble???

and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I had been going to that mall for three days in a row, EXCEPT sunday- I've been looking for these things QUITE tenaciously.

someone shoot me. please

My friend said Ames had an end cap with figures. Yoda, Dooku & Ani in bountiful supply. They are still $6.99, but if you really want a figure I don't think that that is unreasonable.

I am still missing Chewie and I hope I get hime soon. <g> I hate missing a figure that I really want.

Les S.

P.S. The Toys R' Us in Leominster stock figures onThursday mornings. Last Thursday I was driving by and somehow my car got off the highway and into the parking lot without me knowing. <g> They had TONS of Bespin wave. I saw atleast 20 Lukes, 25 Vaders and many, many Mace. I didn't need any so I left and stopped by on my way home (about 3 hours later) and EVERY Luke was gone. Still plenty of Vaders, so that tells me that it was a scalper. (I would think that most fans would buy one of each, because they look SO COOL together.
    Les S.

Originally posted by Darth Detori
    and the Endor Han is pretty cool- the action feature is ok- he doesn't actually draw the blaster, he just turns and mysteriously his arm goes up. It looks great posed and the head sculpt is like, DEAD ON.
    ITA! The head sculpt is the best Han one yet! (IMHO) I also like the vest not being part of the scuplt and the 'proton grenades' are a nice touch.
    Les S.