Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

By the way, is anoyne here planning to go to the midnight madness sale at the TRU in Peabody?

i will be there in peabody just yell out rebelscum and ill know who you are and i neeeeed that tie bomber
    need vintage parts and weapons

also eeth khon is at Danvers tru the whole wave!!

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Post new finds

Eeth Koth
    Zutton
    FX-7
    Imperial officer
    Rebel officer
    Amidala disguise

All at the KB Toys in Burlington Mall.

I'll likely be at Peabody TRU at Midnight Madness!! Has anyone called TRU to make sure they know people are interested?

I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

hey Darth yambag ill be in peabody tru on the 23rd also tie bombers and snowspeeders found at walmart in seabrool check out the new england finds thead!!

Registered

Red face sneak preview

Sneak Preview Jedi starfighter

2 jango sneak preview (at least, were behind the register), Several r3 and Zam's

PlaySchool Naboo fighter w/maul and Obi-Wan, also the X-wing with darth Vader

Burlington Newbury Comics
    today around three

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

hey YAMBAG how much were the playschool sets also are you gonna be at Peabody tru on the 23rd?

Registered

Cool

Sorry Boss, but I missed the price on the playschool stuff. Missed all the prices actually. I find Newbury comics prices vary, sometimes even from 2 diff figures. ie found Aurra Sing for 13 at same time QuiGon Training for 10. Other times they are very inexpensive. ****zo. I'll think to check for prices next time.

I hope to be at TRU For midnight madness. I am going away for a week in FL (get to check out a new area, I must be a geek for wanting to see AOTC figs in FL). Then I have a presentation on the 23rd so I may need to prepare/rest. having said that, I'll likely throw caution to the wind and be there at midnight madness...

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Playskool Prices

Hey Boss,
    I was over at Newbury this weekend, and the playskool stuff they had was way overpriced. It was $19.99 per set, and I think these will be around $15 at Tru. I am really ****ed about TRU's decision not to do midnight madness in woburn. I used to work there, and it is by Fra my favorits Tru around here. In fact it is the only one that kept aisle 7C in tact after they redid all of the stores. I know for a fact they had a whole crew willing to work that night, and that they would have hooked it up. There would have been pre-made sets, as well as individual pegs for each figure, so it wouldn't be a mad house, but my understanding from the manager is that only Time's suqare is doind Midnight Madness. I told him (the manager) that they are supposedly doing it in Peabody, Framingham, and Andover, and he gave me a look like I was osme kind of kook. Anyway, I live in Arlington, and If I have to drive 30 minutes to get to a store that is doing midnight madness, I will go to wal-mart. WIth the 10 cents I save per figure, it will off-set my gas money. Later!

thanks for the info Chenlembec to bad i won't be seeing you in peobody it would of been nice to have seen some people from this forum there