dexter
    red clone
    gen warrior
    taun we
    and a dooku light saber

had a good time and yourself?
    hey shinji looks like you scored well what did ya get
    need vintage parts and weapons

Where the heck were you guys? i tried looking for some of you going by the clothing descriptions but everything was a blur! I wasn't expecting it to be THAT crazy. Oh well. I'll be hitting the Walmart in Danvers tomorrow morning and maybe the Salem one as well. Maybe I'll see some of you there instead.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Question forum members cited?

Shinji and Boss,

I think I saw and talked with you guys! I haven't been on the net most of the day and missed your last posts, but just saw them.
    Shinji, if you had the red shirt and Long coat and glasses, I was talking with you. I was a big guy (shorter than you but football player like) and had a beard and a "FDNY" on. I continuously laughed at scalpers looking for some GUY named Zam and scalpers yelling I need another Captain Typho!!! Fools.
    Boss, I assume you were the guy with him. I am sorry I missed introducing myself, but introducing myself to random men late at night is against my own Jedi code. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

im preety sure i seen you there yambag by the description you gave me i was the guy with the girl in the red jacket even though she was just pushing a carrage around and not near me the whole time but she was next to me in line.
    so what did you get

as for hellzer,im not sure if i did see ya because you gave us no description. but hey they had the eeth kohn wave there and it wasn't hidden this time

Registered

Talking What I scored

Red clone trooper - looked to cool to pass up
    Luminari - I collect Jedi action figures (ie anyone who is a jedi)
    Nitko - same
    Obi-wan - I laugh at how he hangs the assassian droid
    Saesea Tinn - Love the force blast
    Zam - because that keeps them from scumbag scalpers

and most importantly...Padme! Purely because Natalie's abs and the ability to chain her up is too much to pass up. And yes, I'll see my shrink tomorrow.

Also, Had to get Anakin's speeder. Not the greatest looking and certainly doesn't fit most action figure, but it's George's homage to American Graffiti (stick). I think Harrison Ford's AG character rode the Yellow Hot Rod, but I am a lil forgettful.

I'll update , how I do tomorrow...but I don't think there's much I'll get before they mark them down. ie $30 for a Slave I that I still have from 1980 something.!!!

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Registered
    Boss, I vaguely remember you. Your not the guy I originally thought. Did your girlfriend have on a black shirt/jacket? If so, I remember.

Hey, saw one of the Scalping Clones grab 2 Chewie POTF 12 inch. Guy thought he snagged something new. He'll get big bucks for those on Ebay!

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

no a red jacket and i was halfway in the line.
    yes i was suprised there were quite a few scalpers there tonight
    did anyone see the guy sitting on the floor yelling out which figures he needed he had like 3 royal guards and i had none and he was still yelling out to his buds that he needed more so the next one i saw them pulling out of a box i ran over and yanked it out of the box!! man the nerve of some people.
    so at checkout i relized i had 2 red troopers and the dude behind me was saying how he could'nt find one so i gladly gave him mine.No big deal these figs will be warming pegs everywhere in 2 weeks

Yea, I probably should have posted a description of what I was wearing, but my complete wardrobe is so plain that I didn't think anyone would spot me. Now I feel bad that I couldn't meet any of you. Although if any of you remember seeing a young man with brown hair and a black jacket carrying two electronic lightsabers under his arm the whole time, that was me. I think I have nerve damage in my hand from carrying those damn things around for an hour. I could barely even sign the credit card slip.

Anywhoo, here's what I snagged...

Plo Koon(!)
    Saesee Tiin
    Shaak Ti
    Luminara Unduli
    Kit Fisto(!)
    Nikto(!!!)
    Obi-Wan
    R2-D2
    Boba Fett
    Jango Fett

Dooku Lightsaber
    Anakin Lightsaber

I passed on the deluxe figures. I'd rather pay $3 for them in a few months. All I need is the Yoda wave and I'm good to go.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

yea i saw you hellzer!!! in fact you with those sabers under your arm it reminded me to go grab my dooku lightsaber to bad i didn't know it was you!!