Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Do you wear glasses, Boss? The only male/female team I remember was one where the guy was wearing glasses, and maybe blonde hair. I can't remember much since my mind was elsewhere.

I saw all those Eeth Koths too.....mocking me up there. Once I saw all of them, I thought that if I managed to find you that I was gonna give you one to repay the favor.

Well I'm off to bed. Gotta get up at 6:30 to get to Walmart. Glad to see everyone else had as much fun as I did. This was better than Christmas.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

no glasses brother. same hear it's getting late let us know your finds later today
    need vintage parts and weapons

Just got back from the Danvers Walmart, and (as of 7am) they have the Yoda wave! I picked up Yoda, Hanger Duel Anakin, Count Dooku, and Obi-Wan's electronic lightsaber. They also have plenty of all the other waves as well. It looked like there was about 6 ot 7 sets of the Yoda wave, so I'm not sure how long they're gonna last. I should have just went there in the first place.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Talking At last the Jedi have been Revealed

:happy:

I just picked up Yoda, Anakin Hanger duel, and Dooku Sith Lord at Walmart in North Reading (exit 38 to Reading off Rt 128, stay on rt 28 for 10 min, Wallyworld on left.)

Dozens of Yoda and Ani. Gold mine. Plus a whole army of Clone trooper with red stripe and Zam Wessel.

To get Dooku, I had to break the plastic bubble that covered dozens of unopened SW boxes. They were on the crates that Walmart likes to put in the middle of the aisle. Keyed open the wave 3/collection 1 box which had 2 Dooku's!!!

Hanger Ani looks great, but he needs stronger magnets. His arm keeps falling off. And that rotating wheel in the back doesn't work for sh*t. I think I am going to buy another and glue the arm on.

Curious though, Why does Ani's Hot Rod say fits most figures and yet neither Anakin fig fits. Nor does Obi-wan. All I ask is a figure to put in the speeder. No Justice.

The search for Mace Geonosian Battle begins!!! BOL everyone
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Hi All,
    I am out in Western Mass and wanted to let anyone know who is out this way that Walmart in Westfield have the TIE Bomber and Snow Speeder. The Toy R Us in Holyoke has 6 or 7 of the Scout Walker/Speeder Bike toy.
    The WalMart in Northampton has quite a few Anakin Duel & Yodas. (but oddly enough no Obi-Wans)
    I know most of you who post are from Eastern Mass, but hey you never know if there is a fellow lurker like myself from Western Mass.
    Les S.

hey keep those post coming from all over!! ya see my job has me all over new england so if you have something in western,Ma or any where else it helps me because i can always stop there and find what i need because of your helpful post. thank you
    need vintage parts and weapons

Hi all,
    If anyone is looking for TIE Bombers or SnowSpeeders head on out to Orange Mass WalMart. I was here this evening and they have 2 end caps of them. (16 of each)
    Orange is off Route 2 for anyone who happens to be coming through.
    Les S.

Talking Imperial Garrison invading Lowes in Danvers

Hi guys.
    It's been a while since I could post,but it was good to meet some of you that night.
    Crazy!
    Even though the weather was miserable it was loads of fun.
    Anyway, down to buisness.
    I've heard a rumor that AotC tickets will go on sale this Friday to capitolize on the Spider-Man crowd.
    When I get notice at work I will let you all know for sure.
    Also, Does anyone read the SW Insider?
    I contacted a group that appeared in the mag called the fighting 501st.
    They do appearances to raise money for charities, and such, and I got them to come to my theater
    Loews at the Liberty tree mall in danvers on may 18th (sat) from 2 to 6:00.
    There will probably be at least 20 of them, appearing, Stormtroopers, Vader and such, along with a few surprises.
    So, come in check it out, it will be fun, and I'll be there organizing the whole thing.

See ya later mtfbwy / hh

thanks Darth Shinji for the info i also heard that Friday is THE DAY for tickets but if you hear any more let me know quick i can't miss that midnite showing the last one was awsome!!

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Thumbs up Bloody Brilliant Shinji

:happy:

Great idea Shinji!! And for charity - a definate win: win.

I'll be there to check it out. I've seen them in the Insider and they look really cool. Great photo ops!

If you need help, I'd be glad to volunteer.

By the way, I think I met you on MM, but I didn't know it till reading the forum that night. Nice to meet you and I'll see you at Loews. I go there often.

Congrats on brilliant plan for the 18th...

And Les, welcome! You never know when I'll be in Amherst for Antonio's Pizza, so any updates from that area are greatly appreciated....

I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH