Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast

Thread: MA finds

I found 2 last night at about 5pm at the Woburn Target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellzer
    Went out this morning looking for the 12" Liea Speederbike for $13, but strangly had no such luck finding one anywhere. I swear that someone went to every store in the area and snagged them all at once. Danvers, Saugus, Salem, and Woburn Targets were all sold out. I did however find the Hoth wave at the Saugus and Salem stores, and finally scored a Hoth Luke. The animated figures are out in droves as well.

Did any of you other guys find Liea for the clearance price?

Any one see the super poseable clone trooper lately? I am still searching high and low for it. I've found Hoth Luke at the Target in Salem.

I was at a few Target's and didn't see Leia on the Speeder bike but I think they are moving everything around and it might be out of place.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

I'd say check wal-mart. That's the only place I've seen them so far
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

Unhappy Re: MA finds

It has been so long...

Found the Red Leader X wing with figure today at Danvers TRU. Not that great and the figure looks cheep.

They also had deluxe Jabba, along with the Rumble in the Rain Kenobi and Fett.

Hoped to find some Clone Wars figures ie the super articulated clone trooper. However, they didn't have any new action figures from that line (just deluxe Durge and clone trooper)

It had been so long since I even considered looking. But soon...the original trilogy line the EIII. Will I even care though....

F the Fat Man

Re: MA finds

I recently went to K*B at the Providene Place Mall and found all of the recent scene packs (Jedi Temple x2 and Separatists x2) for 7.99 each. I also got 20% off because I bought all 4 (over $30) so they actually came to $6.39! I'm not sure if this is the same at all K*B's, but it's likely. I know it's in RI by the way, but I'm from Seekonk and the malls about 10 mins away.

Great thread by the way, thanks!
    Asteroids are of no concern to me!

Darth Deering

TRU Danvers had both fan's choice = Dodanna, and Capt. Antilles; Bossk, Dengar, Adm. Ozzel, Dutch Gold Leader, R2 with Drink tray, and Luke - Hoth Attack (no Jedi Luke found). They also had the Jedi four pack with the Geonosian detention force field.

All figures were fully stocked. Shocking to say the least...

F the Fat Man

Woburn TRU = they had the Silver Clonetroopers for sale (4.99 I think) and the ROTJ four pack with Blind Han and the 3 skiff guards. Not much else though...

F the Fat Man

Re: OTC

Well this thread is collecting dust and I am likely just talking to myself here, but...

The Vintage OTC figures are perking my interest a bit. If anyone sees one anything from this line (the ones with the 1977 card backs), please make a post so I can know if I am wasting my time looking or hot on the trail...

F the Fat Man

[FONT=Arial]Master ToNone,
    You're right... no one has posted here in a while. I haven't made too many purchases this summer, but I admit, I too am interested in these new OTC figures. I haven't seen any yet, but I'll post again if I do.
    Happy hunting![/FONT]
    Asteroids are of no concern to me!

Darth Deering

today, at the Danver TRU, I found the Jedi Council I with the silver OTC logo. This is the one with Yoda (very bad repaint of Jedi Council fig), Qui-Gon (exactly like the Naboo version, except it looks like it sat on the shelf since 1999) and Ki-Adi Mundi (from E1 with bad makeup/paint, very stiff non articulate arms and then some little dainty legs). It should be called Bad Rehash I with Jedi Council Floor.

F the Fat Man