Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Anyone found any inkling of the Bespin wave yet? I thought lady luck would be on my side, what with me snagging the elusive Dooku on the 23rd, but so far I haven't seen a trace of any of the figures. I still can't find any of those damn lightsaber keychains either. If anyone needs a Dexter Jettster though, they got a good amount of them at the Danvers Target.

Darth Shinji, I saw the flyers for the Fighting 501st when I went to see Spider-Man yesterday morning. I'll try my best to make it there. Do you think the Saturday (18th) morning/afternoon AOTC showings will possibly sell out? Thatís the soonest Iíll hopefully be able to go, and unfortunately my work schedule has been all over the place lately, so I canít really buy advance tickets. I could buy them the night before at the soonest off Fandango or something; just as long as everyone else doesnít .

Happy hunting guys (and gals?).
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

well I'm in southern NH and I still can't find anything of the Bespin wave. I'm going crazy hunting today. I WANT that line BAD
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

AotC Tickets

Tickets are on sale NOW!
    Liberty Tree Mall.
    See you there.

Where always last for the new releases on figures....damn east coast
    Boba Fett is a wimp.......Bossk is the Lizard King!!!!

Wink Bespin Wave found in MA!!!!

I just came from the Dedham TRU on Route 1 and they have plenty of the Bespin wave. Mostly Mace, but also many Lukes, Vaders, and Jango. Unfortunately, everyone that I picked up had a crease on the back. Most were very light, but I am very picky with my figures. So if you are not looking for C-10 card back, head on over. I guess they probably put out about 5 cases. The Walmart in Walpole on Route 1 had nothing..........

Found the Bespin wave today at the TRU in Woburn. Unfortunately, some greedy individual snatched up all the Lukes, but they had plenty of Mace Windus, some Jangos, and 2 or 3 Vaders. They also had a good amount of Taun We's, Royal Guards, and Dexters. I'm gonna have to go there more often.

One thing that bothers me is that Eeth Koth, who alluded me for over six months, is now officially a frickin' pegwarmer. He's EVERYWHERE! And thanks to that, I'll probably never see the BoShek wave.

"All Eeths and no Lukes makes Jack a dull boy."

Re: Bespin Wave found in MA!!!!

Originally posted by jake
    I just came from the Dedham TRU on Route 1 and they have plenty of the Bespin wave. Mostly Mace, but also many Lukes, Vaders, and Jango. Unfortunately, everyone that I picked up had a crease on the back. Most were very light, but I am very picky with my figures. So if you are not looking for C-10 card back, head on over. I guess they probably put out about 5 cases. The Walmart in Walpole on Route 1 had nothing..........
    Damn, and I thought I was the lucky one, jake. I would have loved to get my hands on a Luke figure today no matter what the card condition was, since I'm an opener anyway.
    Well at least it's good to see that the wave is starting to get around.

Well if you are still in Essex, it's a hike. If not, take route 128 south to Rt 1. Once you get on Rt. 1, turn around and head north. You will come to the TRU a couple of miles down on your right. The entrance is tricky. Once you come to the set of lights where Uno's is on your left, you go through those lights and enter a bear off on your right. It's the only way to get into the parking lot. Good luck...........

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Cool

I have my tickets for the first show at the Loews Liberty Tree Mall Theatre in Danvers!!! Plus, I have a copy of Shinji's flyer for the 501st legion. I hope to draw one into a corner, and pull a Han Solo, switch into their costume. Yes, then see AOTC all day for free with my Stormtrooper outfit. Just like penetrating the Death Star...

Great to hear about the Bespin Wave. Hope its moving to the North Shore.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Wink Bespin Vader

Went to Woburn TRU around 5. picked up Vader. For anyone who wants, I hid one. It's in the same aisle near the end on the opposite side. Next to the Matrix 12 inch figs there's some 12 inch line with a yellow and orange box. plenty of space...and a Bespin Vader and Final Battle Jango.

They also had 12 inch Mace (1 left, and plenty of Geo. Rescue). Good luck
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH