Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Found the Bespin wave at the Seekonk and N.Attleboro Walmarts.I think I got the last of
    Lukes but thet still Vader and Mace.

Angry

I found six unopened cases of the Bespin wave at the Cambridge TRU. I opened each and every one of them attempting to find a Vader without creases on the back of the card. I didn't have any luck. Has anyone been able to find one in gem mint condition???

The Cambridge TRU sounds like the place to be. Unfortunately it's just too far away for me Jake, and I'm sure I'd get lost trying to find it. Thanks for the help anyway. I'm probably going up to the Danvers TRU tomorrow morning to exchange my Clonetrooper with the paint job error (you might have seen it on the SSG main page), so I'll check there. From what Darth Yambag reported, it seems the Woburn TRU has been sucked dry.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

Has anyone seen the Qui Gon, Orn Free Ta, Endor Soldier, Massif wave??? I have only heard of it showing up at Walmarts so far...........

Testify!!

My brothers, I hit PAYDIRT this morning at the Danvers TRU. They got about 6 pegs full of the Bespin wave and it appeared that there were many Lukes and Vaders to go around. But they also got Dooku, Luminara, Yoda, and the BoShek wave! I picked up a Bespin Luke, Mace just for the hell of it, and an R4-M9. I can't believe my good luck. Get over there pronto if you need any of those.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sniff my mouse droid for a while now.

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Unhappy S O L

Thanks for the heads up Hellzer. I hit Danvers TRU around 2:30 and there were no more Luke's. Just Vader, Mace and flame throwing Jango. Also, the Boshek wave was gone. I have failed.

I must find Luke.

Danvers Walmart, Target, and KB had the usual but no Bespin wave.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Dang, someone cleaned them right out. That sucks. There were at least 2 or 3 Lukes left when I was there. I didn't scour the pegs since the one I grabbed was right in front. In hindsight, I probably should have hidden one or bought an extra so one of my fellow MA collectors can get one as well. If I ever see Luke again, I'll be sure to do one of the two.

The whole BoShek wave was gone too? They were kind of tucked away in the left corner of the main Star Wars section across from the registers. Did you check there for them? I think there were two full pegs.

You know, does anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that local scalpers could possibly be scoping these threads and are beating us to the punch? We should devise a new system for the bigger finds and see what happens.

I think the scalper theory is valid. I have seen tons of the Bespin wave in the past two days. The Dedham and Cambridge TRU had tons of them yesterday. Plenty for everyone. The creased Vaders are killing me. Has anyone found one without creases on the back yet??? Any luck with the Qui-Gon wave yet??? I heard that someone found them at the Westborough Walmart today. Only two of each though........

Found the Qui-Gon wave at N.Attleboro Walmart. There wasn't much left of it though.
    They did have a lot of Dookus and Yodas though.

I hit just about every place you can imagine in the past 3 days. Not much left of the Bespin wave at any of the TRU. Dedham still has a few Lukes, Vaders, Mace, and Jango hanging around. Not a thing found at any Walmart. Where is the Qui Gon wave?????!!!