Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Getting ready for the 501st at the Danvers Loews. Anyone else plan on being there?

Hoping to get some cool pics and any info on how to join. It would be cool to meet some of you there...in person.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

I'll be going tomorrow as well, although I'm not sure what time exactly being that it's out of my hands. Hopefully it'll be somewhere past 2 so I can be witness to the Stormtrooper battalion. I've never been face to face with one afterall. I'll have to resist the urge not to bring one of my electronic lightsabers and reek havok.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Talking Jumanji!!!

Scored the JANGO 12 inch ultimate villian! Last one at Woburn TRU. He will rule with all his weapons and armor. Of course first my Jenna Jameson exclusive figure will take his armor off and show him why she's the "heartbreaker". I look forward to adding a 12 inch Zam to this scenario. Therapy is going well, why do you ask?

Also had the entire Bespin Wave. Still looking for Boshek and R4_M9.

The search for the Supreme Chancellor and Jedi Pilot begin...
    Last edited by Darth Yambag; 05-21-2002 at 12:54 AM.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Hellzer and Yambag, I hope you enjoyed the 501st on Sat.
    We set a record for one day attendance at our theater.
    I'm planning on having them back in middle summer, to give the film one last push
    before it leaves therters.
    BTW, I was the really tall employee with the camera, smiling like a goofball the whole time.
    There's nothing like getting a nod from Boba Fett as he walks by.

Found the Bespin wave in Toys R Us in N.Attleboro

Qui-Gon wave were at the Kay Bee in N.Attleboro, the Toys r Us and Newbury Comics had the Bespin wave

yeah, but they charge $13 a figure :P
    (newbury that is)
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

I noticed it's been kinda quiet on the MA finds front, so I thought I'd go on an all out toy blitz for everyone's benefit.

First off, I found the Orn Free Ta wave at the Danvers North Shore Mall KB-Toys. They had 1 Orn Free, 2 Massifs, and 2 or 3 Qui-Gons. The only thing is that they're not located with the other SW figs in the front of the store, instead they make up one single row in the main action figure isle right before the WWF stuff. That's probably why most of them are still there. Also the KB-Toys in Beverly has a bunch of Endor soldiers and Qui Gons as well, but those are mixed in with rest of the SW stuff.

The ony good thing I found at the Danvers TRU was 1 single solitary Dooku. It's located in the middle kiosk before the main display, but I'm sure at this point it's already gone. They also had the Bespin wave scattered about, but no Lukes anywhere.

Danvers Walmart had jack squat in the way of any new stuff.

Finally, I'm finding that Ames is becoming more and more like a good hidden commodity for HTF stuff. The store in Gloucester not only has a whole bunch of Yodas and HD Anakins, But they also had the elusive R2-Q5! I gleefully snagged one for myself, but there's still one left if you're really desparate.

On a side note, the new Marvel Legends figures are out as well. Today I picked up the Huk and Iron Man, but no matter where I went, there were no Captain America's to be found. I fear he might turn into the Dooku of the Marvel universe, so if anyone sees the Captain America figure in any store within or near the Danvers/Peabody area, please let me know. Thanks.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

Post Jumanji!!!

Hello all, This is the artist formally known as "Darth Yambag." I went on vacation for over a week and when I got back...I couldn't for the life of me remember the password.

I was in Florida and they have the same Saga stuff here... I like the detail of Orn fra Tee but I don't care to buy the big fat man with out his2 lady friends. New Quigon is so bad. Is it that Hasbro can't see that His Cloak doesn't cover his shirt or were they trying to bring sleeveless cloaks into style... I love QuiGon but...

Want Palpatine and Obi pilot and they should be coming soon. Anyone heard seen the Yellow or Red Clone Trooper at KB? (12 inch)

Darth Shinji, congrats on the success of the 501st. I stopped by that day and thought it was great! I'd like to find out how to become a member of the 501st. If you have any info, please let me know...and keep me posted as to when they are coming back.

Forever Yambag
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

KB in at the Emerald Square Mall in N.Attleboro had the yellow and orange troopers
    though I think I got the last yellow