Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Talking 501

Master, the website for the new englang garrison is www.501neg.com
    they should have all the info you need.

have fun
    -Shinji-

Originally posted by Hellzer

On a side note, the new Marvel Legends figures are out as well. Today I picked up the Huk and Iron Man, but no matter where I went, there were no Captain America's to be found. I fear he might turn into the Dooku of the Marvel universe, so if anyone sees the Captain America figure in any store within or near the Danvers/Peabody area, please let me know. Thanks.
    Ames man, Ames. One of the largest untapped sources.

I have a gold variant Iron Man- apparently they're quite rare as I haven't seen another. I opened it
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

Originally posted by Darth Detori

Ames man, Ames. One of the largest untapped sources.

I have a gold variant Iron Man- apparently they're quite rare as I haven't seen another. I opened it

Not even Ames could help me with this one. But I forgot to post that I actually found a Captain America last Saturday at the Woburn TRU. And while I was rummaging around, one of the employees there asked if I was looking for anything special. So I asked if he'd seen that gold variant Iron Man yet, and he said "sure have", went out to the stockroom, and came back out with a shiny new one for me. That made me quite the happy fanboy to say the least. I was so grateful that I bought one of the hundred or so $1.97 Ep1 Nute Gunrays that they can't get rid of.

I wish Hasbro would look into wall-mountable displays for Star Wars figures. That's the main reason I love these Marvel Legends as well as Spider-Man Classics so much. They're great when you've got plenty of wall-space but damn near no shelf-space left like I have.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

, yeah. Or at least package stands so some of them would stand up!

ok good, now I don't feel so bad about iron-man

oh, and the Saga Poster is available at Manchester NH TRU

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    Prices at Danvers TRU dropped to $4.99, but they didn't have anything new. Also, all other prices remained the same.

KB in the mall, picked up 12inch Clone Commander (Yellow). Looks much cooler out of the box. Really cool.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Kohls in Nashua NH got the new deluxes in. I love it- they just opened and nobody around realizes they have toys BUT ME!
    MUAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Darth Detori
    Kohls in Nashua NH got the new deluxes in. I love it- they just opened and nobody around realizes they have toys BUT ME!
    MUAHAHAHA
    Kohls sells toys? I thought that they were just an apparel-type store. How big was their toy section? Either way it's good news since apparently they're opening a new Kohls in the Danvers Liberty Tree Mall where Ann & Hope used to be. That'll make up for the departure of the nearby K-Mart.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

EXACTLY what people think, which is what makes Kohl's my own little personal source
    they have a small selection, though no-one knows about it so they usually have stuff.

oh, and I also picked up an Endor han for $13 at newbury comics in Burlington. I paid the $13 because I had $700 on me

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    Detori, How is the Endor Han? Is his arm/holster action any good or cheesy?

I've seen him there also, but questioned if he was worth $13. Same with Palpetine, although it was a great sculpt. Chewie or ObiWan pilot I'd snag...but apartently others felt the same.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

at least 20 dookus and yodas at ames in Salem NH
    need vintage parts and weapons