Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: MA finds

Talking MA finds

I have found series 2 figures and the jedi starfighter in the danvers salem area
    Figures in the danvers wal mart, and starfighter, hasbro and lego in the salem kb toyworks.
    there's bound to be more in the coming weeks, happy hunting!
    Last edited by Darth Shinji; 04-04-2002 at 01:39 AM.

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Post great start

Darth Shinji,

Great idea to start a Mass. thread. I listed a question for you back in the New England thread about opening day at libert tree. If you get a chance post it here in the new Mass. thread

Thanks
    Darth Justice
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Unhappy

We still have no official word from Lucasfilm on midnight screenings, or advanced sales.
    Never fear, as soon as I know so will you!!

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left

Red face At-St w/papaloo

toys R us in Danvers/Peabody (North Shore Mall) had 5 At-St exclusives with speeder bike and Papaloo the Ewok.

Found 5 around 3:30. Then just lots of anniversary collection. Almost nothing else.

Hopefully, They are preparing for th arival. They should double their efforts.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Talking

Hey guys, me again.
    Suncoast Motion Picture Company in the Liberty Tree Mall,
    had 1 Hasbro Jedi Starfighter at 9:00 pm last night (Monday) for 21.99.
    They get their shipment tomorrow, just like Sam Goody at the Northshore Mall.
    Goody has pared down their collectables considerably in the last year, since they were bought by Best Buy.
    Electronics Boutique in both the northshore mall and liberty tree gat their shipments on Wednesday.
    Personaly, I'd try KMart in Danvers, and Ames in Beverly.
    The Wal*Mart in Salem by the Lynn border never has crap.
    (last thing I saw there was Obi-Wan---from a new hoope----LAST WEEK!!)
    So here's my pattern for hunting,
    Hit Danvers Wal Mart @ 7:00
    Target @ 8:00
    (can hit another wal mart in between but others never have anything)
    TRU @ 9:30
    then possibly Kmart or Ames if I'm not too frustrated.
    So.....What's your plan of attack for the Hunt?

Talking p.o.a.

Here's my usual Plan of Attack on Saturdays. I usually will hit the Target in EVerett (sometime's good, sometimes bad) Froam there it's about 5 minutes to the Medford TRU and Ames is on the other end of the same plaza (I picked up Deluxe Leia and Amanaman on Saturday for $3.94 each!). Then I will either head to TRU in Cambridge and go to Newbury Comics across the street, or I will head over to WOburn (if I haven't been there lately). If I head to WOburn I will also go to the Target there as well. Unfortunatley there are no Wal-Marts on my routs, and the few times I've made the 40 minute trek to one hoping to find some early AOTC stuff, I find Jack. If anyone happens to be by a Wal mart and can pick up a couple of extra jedi figures I would be psyched. I can only pay retail and tax, but I have some coll stuff for anyone who helped me out, and I also have some good trade stuff like E.U. Kyle Katarn & Mara jade. If anyone want some deluxe figures from ames, let me know and I can pick some up. MTFBWY

I'm still looking for the Bo-SHek wave, and Eeth Koth, if anyone spots them. Later!

they have the boshek wave at kb toys in swampscott

Is it the one down the street from Fantasy Isalnd?

(The KB in Swampscott.)

Hey! Me again.
    Wal-Mart in Danvers had 2 T.I.E. Bombers, and one crashed snowspeeder last night
    4/12/2, @ 9:00
    I picked up the T.I.E., so there's still a snowspeeder, bomber, a bunch of sneak Zam's and R3's