Will AOTC figures missing the BG card be rare?

I have seen them on eBay and other sites. I see ones with the card and others without it. I am just wanting to know if these will be worth anything?
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Probably not...

It sounds like a lot of them were produced. The figures from POTF2 to now really aren't worth all that much. Too many collectors of MOMC have diminished the value of anything MOMC.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Probably not, some collectors might consider them "incomplete" without the backgrounds so they'll probably fetch around the same price as the ones with backgrounds, maybe less, maybe more, depends on the person putting the "worth" on it, which is yourself.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Considering how many of them appear to be out there, I doubt they will have any real value in the long run.

You can be sure though that for a while scalpers will be selling them for high prices by convincing less informed buyers that they are RARE!!!! I think that's the most popular term on Ebay
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Nothing is really rare anymore. I would say no.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Out of the 14 AOTC fig's that I have, only 4 had the photo BG: Female Tusken( Tusken Hut), Capt Typo( Coruscant skyline), one of the 2 Fetts ( I forget if it was Boba or Jango... photo shows Slave 1's ramp, looking past to Tapioca City), one of the 2 Battle Droids ( again, I forget exactly which one, Super- or Arena- ... photo shows a canyon on Geonosis).
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I agree that these will have no difference in value, but we cannot forget how expensive a Weequa w/ FF is. It's $300.00 or more, and any other Weequa isn't worth a buck. Still, I wouldn't worry about it.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I bought an AOTC Plo Koon about a month ago online and it had a background, now I found one today at Walmart and this one did not have a background. The one with the background is alot cooler looking, I hope most of the figs coming out have the BGs. The others look kinda plain.