Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Blade II !!!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Blade II DVD street date change info from Thedigitalbits.com:
    Oh, hell... one last update for you. New Line would like everyone to know that the street date for their Blade II: Platinum Edition has been moved up from the original 9/3 to a new date of 8/30. Yep - you read that right. Friday, August 30th.
    MTFBWY and HH!!
    Jar Jar Binks
    Another new update from Thedigitalbits.com:

Also today, we've gotten word that New Line has once again revised their Blade II: Platinum Edition street date. It was 9/3, then it was 8/30... now it's 8/20. Just FYI.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It appears the 8/20 date was an error, and now the webites are saying the 8/30 date has been changed back to 9/3 again. Man, think they could make up their minds.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    It appears the 8/20 date was an error, and now the webites are saying the 8/30 date has been changed back to 9/3 again. Man, think they could make up their minds.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I don't mind the wait. What bothers me is that I'm sure they'll package it in one of those damn snap-cases like New Line always does. Will Warner Brothers and New Line ever learn?
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

It's a platinum edition, so I believe it's going to have a keep case. New Line has been moving away from snappers on it's Infinitim and Platinum releases. I wish Warner would dump the snappers also. But since they own the company that created them, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

well since blade 2 is finally screening here (since 19.6 to be exactly) I finally got to see it today and I must say, I love it
    the first one is better though, but the fight are still pretty cool and Nomak is pretty cool with that opening jaw

can't believe I saw it here in the cinemas and 2 months later you guys can already watch it at home on DVD
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I missed this in the theaters, but saw it last Sunday. I thought it rocked! The fight scenes were well done, CGI parts were ok, and almost all action. The DTS track was off the hook!