Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is up with that look Shmi gives Qui-Gonn when Anakin goes to bed?

After QGJ sends the blood sample to Obi-Wan, Shmi gives him a look before heading off. A tale of things to come?

Oh YES MY BROTHER!!! Read my thread Full Realizations Coolness Highs on this forum
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Is the kind of look that means:

"What are you planing to do with my boy??"

So Shmi had a feeling that Qui Gon was gonna take Anakin to train him as a Jedi.
    As always...........L

She knew something was up.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah I guess she knew QG was not being nice with Anakin only because he could fix things... she probably had some thoughts about the whole "he has special powers... finding him was the will of the Force..." chat they had earlier.

She wants to hump him, of course.
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

Originally posted by DarthBatman
    She wants to hump him, of course.
    Exaaaaaactly! LOLOLOLOL! First thing I thought when I first saw TPM, and I wasn't the only one. My buddy turned to me and said: "They're gonna ???? This is Star Wars!" Funny stuff.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Qui Gonn: "I see that you have a boy that is strong in the Force... want another?"