Originally posted by jedi_uk73
    You can download the preview trailer to The Two Towers on;

www.movie-list.com

20mb download.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!

"Where is the horse and the rider?
    Where is the horn that was blowing?
    They have passed like rain on the mountains.
    Like wind in the meadow.
    The days have come down in the West
    Beneath the hills
    Into shadow..."
    Last edited by Rollo Tomassi; 04-11-2002 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks for the link to download the preview/trailer, jedi_uk73. Pretty big download but worth it, just like my WTC Spider-man trailer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It looks like this one is going to be a lot better than the first one. It looks like Legolas is going to be using some swords this time around instead of just his Bow.

2002 - A great year for movies.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I gotta tell you, I'm a little distressed over PJ's decision to either exclude Shadowfax altogether, or make him white. A "white rider" on a white horse is soooo cliched.

Actually, thanks for the link. I love this trailer. It has to be one of the best of all times. I can't wait to see TTT. Arghhhhhh......we have all this time to wait, and the only thing to hold is over is Spider-man and ANOTHER Star Wars movie, geeesh. How pathetic.

PJ actually did want a little more time for TTT, but New Line insisted that the movie be done for a December release. Word is he wanted time to work on the DVDs, take some time off, and work on TT. Suffice to say, I think we'll be getting TT in December.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Okay. Now that we've all watched it. Who is the long haired guy on the horse looking all disheveled? He shows up right after the shot of Legolas pulling his short swords out and doing a little flip action during the Helm's Deep battle.

thanx for the link jedi_uk
    sure can't wait for the movie to come out

Only too glad to help Guys.

I can't wait for the release either. If it's as good as the first, we are in for a good time.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Rollo, the guy I think your referring to, at about 2:50 into the trailer is Eomer. The leader of the Rohirrim that meets up with the trio shortly into their search for Merry and Pip.

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    Rollo, the guy I think your referring to, at about 2:50 into the trailer is Eomer. The leader of the Rohirrim that meets up with the trio shortly into their search for Merry and Pip.
    Aha. I thought it was Hama or somebody, but I was thinking "Surely he's not a big enough character to make it into the trailer?" Do you think they'll show the first battle with the Uruk-Hai when Eowyn's brother gets killed, or just talk about it in dialogue?

I have no idea. I can't remember which battle that was, and where it took place. But, if it was only discussed in the book, it'll probably only be mentioned in TT. With all the crazy characters in TT, I can't imagine they'd put in even more than was written in the book, a la Gandalf/Sauraman fight in FOTR.

With all the switching back and forth through the different storylines, who knows. TT will be the true test of PJ, IMO. FOTR was rather tame and linear. TT is all over the place. If PJ can't get this done as good or better than FOTR, then he truly deserves praise.