Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lord Of The Rings!

None of the LOTR threads got moved into the new movie section and this should have won Best Picture, so let's discuss!

Both FOTR and TTT are acceptable topics!

Lord of the Rings rules!

What does everyone think of the new TTT trailer? Have you gone to FOTR again for the trailer?

How great was Ian? He was my best supporting actor

Originally posted by Caesar
    What does everyone think of the new TTT trailer? Have you gone to FOTR again for the trailer? How great was Ian? He was my best supporting actor
    Just got back from seeing FotR with the TT's trailer. Looks very cool and exciting, even more so then the first one. I finally was able to force my brother to go see it, but I wish they wouldn't have shown Ian in the TT's trailer, he has no clue at all what happens in the books, so didn't know that Gandalf survived after he fell from the bridge. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Now I can't wait til Christmas to see this one. Man, this year sure has some can't miss movies.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I still can't get over Gandalf's white horse. I'm surprised PJ would have such a blatant change from the books, seeing as how he is a huge fan.

Other than that, the movie looks awesome. One thing different about TTT than FOTR will be all the intertwining plot threads. In the book, the first "book" goes back in forth between the different characters' adventures, then the second "book" is all about Sam and Frodo. For the movie, they just have it switching back and forth from what I've seen. Might get confusing...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Does anybody know where I can download the new trailer. Or are they going to wait until it leaves theatres to put it up?

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Does anybody know where I can download the new trailer. Or are they going to wait until it leaves theatres to put it up?
    I think it's a theater only trailer, though it will probably appear on the DVD that comes out in August. Either way, after seeing that glimpse of "The Two Towers" I can't wait for Christmas. Like I said before, way to many good movies coming out this year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Try Kazaa or Morpheus if you want the trailer, that's your best bet. That's where I got mine, it isn't great but it works.

I think this preview trailer though is a theater only thing for right now. Maybe in the summer it will be released on their site or the DVD, but for now its PJ's "thank you" to the fans. Well, on behalf of everyone in my household, I say "No, thank you PJ!"

I agree with JJ in that there are a lot of good movies I'm looking forward too, more than usual at least.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

So, I heard that PJ was asking for more time to complete the effects on TTT cuz he didn't think it would be ready by Dec 19th. Is this true?

Personally I don't care, if the movie is a little delayed I don't mind as long as the finished product is as good as it can be.

Haven't seen the TTT trailer yet, I think I will have to wait until it shows up on the net.

This is a great time for movies, we have two great trilogies to enjoy and other stand alone films that I have been anticipating since I was a kid (Spider-Man being the main one - crossing fingers and hoping it doesn't totally blow). I've also heard that there is a deal to bring CS Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia books to the big screen.:happy:

Kind of reminds me of the 80s were we had the OT, Indiana Jones, ET and tons of other great films being released around the same time.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I am totally stoked for the Narnia movies. The BBC has taken a few stabs at it over the years, but the effects were sub par. I am bothered that they decided to renumber the books into "Chronological order"...

You can download the preview trailer to The Two Towers on;

www.movie-list.com

20mb download.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison