Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Best figure of 2002!

What is the best figure so far that has been released. Silver Anniversary, BoShek Wave, Sneak Peek.

My fav is R4-M9.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I only have the Previews & 3 Collection 1 AOTC, so Preview Jango Fett.

My Bo Shek and Teebo are painted so horribly, I lost a lot of love for these figures after opening them. But my favorite so far is Jango. I love the detail, pose and blast effects.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'm partial to Obi-Wan-Coruscant Chase...go figure.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Darth Vader 2002 25th Anniversary Toyfair Exclusive
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Mine so far that I own is the Chewbacca from the 25th Anniversary pack. What a great lookin Chewie!!!!!

My vote would have to go with...

Chewie...

And now that I mention it... I think this is so funny. I remember a lot of people complaining about how these 25th Anniversary packs were nothing more than statues, but for some weird reason these are the same people who LOVE the AOTC figures!!! HI!!!! Those are statues as well!!!

There is great detailing and accuracy in Chewbacca. He is a statue, but that's part of the reason they created the packs as they did. No gripes from me on that end!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Ugh...squatter Chewie. No thanks.

I vote for BoShek. The detail on his face is amazing. The paintjob on mine is superb, and that helmet rocks. A classy fig all around.

Too bad he doesn't fit in my Jedi Starfighter.

Preview Zam Wessell. She is just cool looking.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    My Bo Shek and Teebo are painted so horribly, I lost a lot of love for these figures after opening them. But my favorite so far is Jango. I love the detail, pose and blast effects.
    Wow, I have several BoSheks and the paint on them seems to be really good. He's definitely my Favorite figure of the year so far!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?