And the case assortment...

2x of each other above
    yes there were 14 figs. per case
    ----------------------------------------------
    Also, none of these have the background card
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Mmmmm....no.

8 C1W1 figures [you didn't get 3PO]. 12 in a box. Rotational assortments, so a few get 1X.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e2box.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	1255  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Okay...maybe I just miscounted on the fact that I was watching around for workers, but there was NO C-3PO in the box that I was in!

And the box that you show in that picture is not what the box looked like. Similar yes, but not exact.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

I just talked to someone the sells Star Wars figs and they said that Hasbro is packing them differently then before and that the new way they are packing them is damaging the corners. I don't know if it's true or not though.

Hey I noticed that box pic doesn't show any do not display until 4/23 on it. Maybe the case is for a future assortment.