Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gellar should just stick with Buffy. She does, however, look good with red hair.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

So apparently, during the press junket for Scooby Doo here, Freddie Prinze Jr said he wanted to see the Captain America film start up so he could try to get the title role... YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    So apparently, during the press junket for Scooby Doo here, Freddie Prinze Jr said he wanted to see the Captain America film start up so he could try to get the title role... YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Ugh, I think Luke Skywalker said it best. "No, that's not true...that's impossible!"

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JT, thanks for posting that and reminding me that Freddie (not "Boom Boom" Washington) Prinze also lobbied for the role of Spider-Man.

Wow, you guys really dislike Space Jam that much? I didn't think it was great, but it wasn't that bad to me. And I wasn't even a Jordan fan, so that didn't bias me toward its supposed "badness."

Freddie Prinze Jr.......ugh.....he is the suckiest suck that ever did suck.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Yeesh, this guy should become a mime - I don't wanna hear one more thing he has to say. What's next, he wants to play "young Ash" in an Evil Dead prequel?!?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just got back from Scooby-Doo, frankly I liked it. It was hardly great, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was just like a Scooby cartoon to tell you the truth.

The Daphnie character needed work I thought, and Fred was too self-absorbed. But I'm hardly bothered by that.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

It was excellent!!!!! At the begining I was hoping it would not be really bad and poor acting because that is what it seemed like at first but as the movie went on the plot actually thickened and it blossomed into an extrordianry piece of cinema work. It had lot of things that the cartoon had but not too much to where it was predictable and overkilled. It was done the way it was suppose to be. I give it 2 thumbs up and 4 1/2 stars because nothing is perfect.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey! I'm not the only person in America that actually enjoyed the movie after all. Yay for me.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

It was released already? Ok. *goes back to not caring*
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"