Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jabba

I think an appearance of Jabba in Ep. I would have been cooler if he showed up as a little slug with Zorba the Hutt. Sure it would have mixed EU and the movies but it would have made much more sense.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Starfig873,I didn't think about that.Your right it would have worked better.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

When ILM created the SE Jabba they had to use off the shelf versions of Photoshop and other software. For Ep1 they actually wrote their own software, which was much more advanced. So hopefully GL will have them go back in and fix the SE Jabba so he actually looks like a three-dimensional character.

As for continuity as it stands now, I guess we could consider the ANH Jabba being his anorexic period. He was feeling really down on himself and his self-esteem was shot; so he spent a few years on a binge and purge diet.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    As for continuity as it stands now, I guess we could consider the so he spent a few years on a binge and purge diet.
    Thats why he eaqts frogs and not our heros
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Jabba was on the Dr. Adkins diet and didn't get enough of the frogs he was used to eating... or all of the carbs. He was reguced to eating Flank Steak and Ootoowergs for every meal and that's why he was kinda pale. He was actually not feeling so well when he confronted Han. He was feeling a little gassy and nauseous and was in no mood to be mean. By the time ROTJ rolled around, Jabba had come to the realisation that his main squeeze was never gonna come back regardless of how buff he got, so he just porked out.

Actually... I DO hope they "fix" the Jabba in ANH when the DVD comes out. He looks like the E1-TPM Video game Jabba before the podraces start. How sad.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Question Jabba's age?

How old was Jabba in ROTJ? cuzz he sure looks older in TPM, anyway since the EP1 jabba is made with graphics, why didnt they make it like the ANH version, or for that matter viceversa.

CHUBA!!
    As always...........L

Hutt's live several hundred years. Jabba is middle aged for a Hutt but since the entire saga only takes about 40 years, that's not very long in the life of a Hutt, so his age wouldn't be a factor...

Thumbs up

It was not the best of work, i guess you can just imagine that he is younger and in better health.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Jabba is one weird slug From Ep1 he was fat EP4 he went on a Diet and was small looking tthen in ROTJ his all fat looking again?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious