Page 118 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Columbia Greatland Target got in single Clone Wars figs. All avail. this am. I missed out on new saga gold wave Mon. Also had a few screen scenes, but many were damaged.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hagerstown TRU had the Hoth 4 Pack last night. I got the last one.

Hagerstown WM & Kmart - tons of Boba Fett ROTJ & Lamu Su waves

Hagerstown Target - Single CW figures (all in abundace) along with the Red BD wave/Blonde Imperial Officer

Still no sign of the Hailfire Droid or Geonosian Starfighter in these parts

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Hagerstown TRU had the Hoth 4 Pack last night. I got the last one.
    By the way, the one I got has the broken horn on the Tauntaun. Has anyone seen the corrected version yet?

Picked up new saga gold Emperor & Lt. Tony Daniels at Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy(3)...was too late to score WA-7 waitress droid. Bowie Target had no new figures, but had a split of 6 screen scenes series 2...and guess what...they were all crushed & dented. Yikes! Everyone be extra careful in this weather...I just got in by the skin of my you-know-what.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the 12" Lando Skiff recently? I've never seen that wave & really would like to get the Lando.

If anyone sees it, please let me know & maybe we could work out a deal where I could Paypal you the money for cost + shipping.

Germantown Target and WM - nothing
    7 Corners target - nothing
    Baileys Xroads TRU - Anakin & Dooku speeders & Hoth set

Hoth set

Found Battle of Hoth 4-pack hidden behind previous 2 at Columbia, MD. Toys R Us. Still looking for WA-7.

I got the battle of hoth 4-pack (broken horn) yesterday in Frederick. Has anyone seen the Hailfire droid yet? I'm really looking forward to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I got the battle of hoth 4-pack (broken horn) yesterday in Frederick. Has anyone seen the Hailfire droid yet? I'm really looking forward to that one.
    My understanding is they'll be hitting our local Targets "any day now."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Found Battle of Hoth 4-pack hidden behind previous 2 at Columbia, MD. Toys R Us.
    Man, I was there on Sat. and didn't see it. Was it on the bottom shelf all the way in the back?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".