Page 119 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Man, I was there on Sat. and didn't see it. Was it on the bottom shelf all the way in the back?
    You got it, Rogue II...that's exactly where it was stashed. I just happened to see the edge of the left side with Leia poking out, or I would have missed it. I did see more Hoth 4-packs the next day at Ellicott City & Glen Burnie Toys R Us's. They had better quantities...hopefully they're still there!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

D'oh! I got bored about half way back so I quit looking. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find it eventually. All of the other 4-packs seem easy to find...then again, I said the same thing about the POTF2 Han w/ Tauntaun.

What does everyone need so I know what to post?
    I am looking for Throne Room Luke/Vader, and any other newer OT figures (Vader re-issue and Emperor). My wife is looking for Wedding Padme.

I saw Luke and Vader when I was in California back in August but passed on them since I ordered them from Kebco back in April. But, since it has been taking Kebco so long, I had to cancel because I am moving next month. I did score a Snowtrooper from Target a couple weeks back, so I'm happy. The Vader and Luke looked kind of junky anyway.

I haven't been searching too hard lately. My strange find of the week was the POTJ AT-ST/Speeder bike at the Clinton TRU.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    D'oh! I got bored about half way back so I quit looking. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find it eventually. All of the other 4-packs seem easy to find...then again, I said the same thing about the POTF2 Han w/ Tauntaun.

What does everyone need so I know what to post?
    I am looking for Throne Room Luke/Vader, and any other newer OT figures (Vader re-issue and Emperor). My wife is looking for Wedding Padme.

I saw Luke and Vader when I was in California back in August but passed on them since I ordered them from Kebco back in April. But, since it has been taking Kebco so long, I had to cancel because I am moving next month. I did score a Snowtrooper from Target a couple weeks back, so I'm happy. The Vader and Luke looked kind of junky anyway.

I haven't been searching too hard lately. My strange find of the week was the POTJ AT-ST/Speeder bike at the Clinton TRU.
    I've been lucky...all I need is WA-7 waitress droid...I found Emperor & Lt. Faytonni at Glen Burnie Target the day the hurricane was coming. Have seen throne room Luke & Vader several times at Toys R Us. Wedding Padme is only 1 per box in that Collection 2 assortment(the first with Wat Tambor & Coleman Trebor)...the bad news is she isn't repeated in the next assortments...as far as I can see.

About 5 each of all 3 TRU 4 Packs today at the Hagerstown TRU.

mtriv73 - I found both the Hailfire Droid & Geonosian Fighter at the Target near Potomac Mills. There were 2 of each as of 1pm.

Found the 2 packs at wal-mart in Hagerstown today (actually someone got them for me but I have them nonetheless.) Thanks for the heads up MM74MD. I'll start keeping my eye out for the Hailfire droid at the Target here.

Greatland Target at Whitemarsh Mall had plenty of all 3 Clone Wars single figures(series 1). Still looking for WA-7...???

Hagerstown TRU - 2 each of Hailfire Droid & Geo Starship. They had tons of Republic Gunship as well. nothing else to care about. I'm kicking myself 'cause I just got mine from amazon.com yesterday. I could have saved $10.

A note on the Geo Starship - take care removing the pilot from the packaging as my pilot got decapitated during removal. His head slips right back on but still not perfectly!

Anyway, Target has all the CW single figs as well as various early 2003 waves. Same goes for Kmart minus the CW single figs.

Finally, a great score today in downtown at Atomic Comics. I got the Yoda Mini Bust for retail - $45! I was shocked to see it there & don't collect busts but I had to buy this one. It's going for like $135 on eBay!!! They also had a bunch of CW single figs, early 2003 figs, and all the 2003 screen scenes.

Found Hoth Han, Tyranus, Arena Mace, Anakin SC, and Obi Acklay at Christiansburg Wal-Mart today at 1pm. Left some on shelf.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Anyone know if the Fair Lakes Wal-Mart still has the value packs? I called them 3 times and each time the customer service reps had no clue what I was talking about.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!