Page 120 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found at Target Potomac Yard - All 4 of the screen scenes, plus single CW wave. Target 7 Corners had CW singles. TRU at Baileys and Springfield had Genosian ship and Hailfire Droids.

TRU-Frederick has 1 more geonosian starfighter, 3 hoth 4packs, and several anakin/dooku speeders as of 3:45 friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    Found at Target Potomac Yard - All 4 of the screen scenes, plus single CW wave. Target 7 Corners had CW singles. TRU at Baileys and Springfield had Genosian ship and Hailfire Droids.

Dang! What time was that? I was in TRU Springfield at 12:20 PM and didn't see them.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

KayBee Toyworks in Bowie, MD still had all 3 single CW figures. Just F.Y.I.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Fixer it was around 10 am. (sorry away and couldn't reply any sooner).
    Found today at the Kmart in Gaithersburg: the Yellow Clone trooper set (1) and Jedi set (1). Now I just need the green set.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    Fixer it was around 10 am. (sorry away and couldn't reply any sooner).
    Found today at the Kmart in Gaithersburg: the Yellow Clone trooper set (1) and Jedi set (1). Now I just need the green set.
    No prob. Found the last two at Springfield Target yesterday. They had a few Lama Su, Tusken Camp, and one Jedi Analysis Droids.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Found the hailfire at TRU frederick today. One left as of 12:30. Also had all three 4-packs. I've still not seen the WA-7 wave yet. Oh well, it'll show up eventually.

I found Clone Wars Anakin, Yoda, and ARC at Target Westminster.

Columbia Target had more series 2 "screen scenes" as well as each Clone Wars single figure, including ARC trooper. I picked up Prologue Bilbo for 6.99 at same store...they still have Eowyn(1 per case) for any of you who also collect LOTR ROTK. In the same shopping ctr., Toys R Us just put out 3 of @ Anakin & Dooku speeder sets(I got these months ago luckily via Target). I've noticed WalMarts now stocking single carded CW figures...I found this odd since they just had the value-packs. Still looking for WA-7 wave.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found all 4 Screen Scenes at Target Westminster.