Page 121 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Wow, all 4 at once. That was an expensive day at the store. I'm glad they're all still shipping though. I still haven't seen the WA-7 wave anywhere, but other than that Frederick has been good recently and I've found everything else.

The WM in Germantown had both the Teebo, Padme Factory, and CW wave...first new stuff in about 8 months. Still missing a value pack and no sign of WA-7 wave anywhere

Smile to the person who went to potomac mills

Well your first mistake was going to potomac mills in the first place. I've been there toy wise that mall sucks. try richmond or hampton even virginia beach. if you have a pal at TRU thats all the help you will probably need. :happy: just my personal opinion no obligation necessary.

TRU Frederick has Palpatine, Luke and Obi wan unleashed if anyone is interested (I wasn't, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    TRU Frederick has Palpatine, Luke and Obi wan unleashed if anyone is interested (I wasn't, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.)
    Same goes for the Hagerstown TRU. They have at least 2 each. Ironically my Boba Fett, Han Solo, & Yoda Unleashed were at my doorstep when I got home tonight!

Hagerstown Target had all 4 Screen Scenes in stock around Noon today.

I also stopped in at TRU and saw all 10 Command Gunships still sitting on the shelf with badly damaged boxes. For the heck of it, I asked the front desk if they'd knock of a little since they are all damaged. They agreed to 15% off which brought my total with tax to like $26. I had a $20 giftcard from my birthday and I got this repaint for $6! Never hurts to ask!!!

Found Unleashed(finally)Obi-Wan, Darth Sid. & Luke at Columbia Toys R Us. And I had to buy Talking Gollum(asteal at 19.99). The Target on Reistertown Rd.(140) had 2 blue Clone Trooper multi-packs.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found Obi, Anakin, and ARC trooper today, but they werent 2 packs. At Christiansburg Wal-MArt. They had 3 cases of em and 4 each to a case. Oh they were at Christiansburg Wal-MArt
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

start hitting toys r us

Found WA-7 wave with Lt. Faytonni & Emperor at Toys R Us on Pulaski Hwy. near Baltimore. Also found yellow(with binoculars) clone trooper 3-pack at Glen Burnie K-mart on Ritchie Hwy. One still there as well as jedi army.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just took advantage of the KB toys sale and got a second Tie Fighter for $21. Not a bad deal at all. For any army builders out there, you could get 10 red clone troopers for $21 too. They must have 50 at the KB in Frederick.