Page 122 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

The KB at Sprinfield had remnants of the value packs this morning...Anakin one.

Hagerstown Target has 6-8 each of the Hailfire Droid & Geo. Starship

WhiteMarsh Mall Target also had Geo. fighter w/pilot & new Hailfire Droid.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Has anyone seen any new Clone Wars figs like Mace or Durge? The pegs at the local Wal Mart, Target, & Kmart at flooded with Yoda, Anakin, & ARC!

I haven't seen any of the new ones MM74MD. The way the first wave are peg warming around here I wonder if we will see them at all. I really wish Hasbro would do a Lott Dodd recall. TRU has had the same 30 LD's pegwarming since early summer. On a brighter note, geonosian fighter and hailfire are easy to find now, TRU has all 3-4 packs in stock here, and I got my santa yoda ordered this morning. Now if I could only find the red and yellow clone 3-packs and the WA-7 wave I'd be all caught up.

Yeah, I broke down & bought Padme, Bail, Concept ST, and Imperial Dignitary from Action HQ. I was lucky to stumble upon the Wat wave a few months back, but haven't seen anything new (besides CW) since. I just can't justify going way out of my way a few times a week just for toys. If I find them while I'm actually shopping, I find them. If not, I'll just order online & save gas!!!

KB @ Pentagon City Mall were fully stocked of Value Packs if anyone still needs them. I was pretty disappointed with the ARC Trooper Value Pack I got- the white clone trooper's shoulders are in their reversed sockets!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Big K finds

Sighted red clone trooper wave, clone wars trooper w/speeder & Durge with swoop at Glen Burnie K-Mart.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I have all the clone trooper 3 packs now. KB Toys at FSK mall in Frederick had the red clone wave and a speeder bike (no Durge) friday. I passed on the bike since KB charges $5 more for the figs than anywhere else. I also got the NPR radio dramatization of A new Hope at Waldenbooks. If anyone out there hasn't heard it yet, then you are really missing out. There is tons more character and plot development than they could fit into the movie and it explains a lot of the holes in the story. I also saw the new Emperor figure at Target but passed on it as well. The card was bent and I just can't get over the freaky hood.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I have all the clone trooper 3 packs now. KB Toys at FSK mall in Frederick had the red clone wave and a speeder bike (no Durge) friday. I passed on the bike since KB charges $5 more for the figs than anywhere else. I also got the NPR radio dramatization of A new Hope at Waldenbooks. If anyone out there hasn't heard it yet, then you are really missing out. There is tons more character and plot development than they could fit into the movie and it explains a lot of the holes in the story. I also saw the new Emperor figure at Target but passed on it as well. The card was bent and I just can't get over the freaky hood.
    I loved those radio shows back in the day. Was this a reissue or old stock? CD or tape?
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."