Page 124 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had in Unleashed Luke, Obi-Wan(kickin'!) & Emperor. Also a 12" Lando skiff guard disguise(extremely hard to find) is stashed behind other 12" if anyone needs one. Glen Burnie Target has 12" Leia w/speeder on top shelf...no A-wings. For LOTR collectors, they finally got line in. This am, had hard-to-find Eowyn in armor & Urak Hai w/crossbow. Both very nice figures.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Laurel Target(off 295) had tons of A-wings on top shelf. Couldn't reach w/o help. Laurel Toys R Us on Rt. 1 had yellow clone trooper variant army. The only one I haven't seen is green variation.
    Thanks for the tip, jonthejedi! I ran right out of my office and hopped in the car. Got my A-wing. They had 3 or for down on the bottom shelf + the Wat Tambor wave of figs (Padme wedding, Younglings, Wat and Coleman Trebor)--but those I already had so I left them for other lucky collectors.

Target in Frederick had all the cinema scenes 2 days ago. It looks like hailfire and geonosian fighters are staying in stock everywhere. I still haven't seen the non-broken horn hoth 4-pack. I really want that one to have Han's Taun-Taun too.

Suncoast Motion Picture Co. in Marley Station Mall(Glen Burnie) got in(don't ask me why they're carrying SW again???!!) a box of CW wave 3...Durge & Clone Troopers with speeder bikes, 1 jedi knight army.

Leia Speeder and more

The Germantown Target had 2 Leia speederbikes on the top shelf an aisle over from other SW stuff. Also found Faytonni and Lame-o Luke there. Saw bashed up emperor at the Gaithersburg Target.

KB Springfield has CloneTrooper 3-packs (red) @ $15 (ouch), clone speeder bike, and two of the bonus packs (ARC & Anakin).

Target had one Coleman & Wat.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Both WalMart & Target in BOwie had Wat Tambor. Emperor, WA-7, Coleman Trebor, Padme secret ceremony wave.

new finds

Ellicott City Toys R Us on Rt. 40 had good stock on new CW deluxe today: Durge w/speeder bike, clone trooper with speeder bike, and several jedi knight armies. Nearby Target on St. Johns rd. was the first place I've seen Anakin's new enhanced fighter. Still 4 there. Also has new LOTR Armies of Middle Earth.

Hagerstown Target & TRU still have the same junk - Screen Scenes and CW 1st waves. I'd like to find the 2nd CW Wave while they are on sale at Target!

Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy. got in case(4) of Anakins souped-up starfighter