Page 126 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I picked up the Shuttle mini today at TRU in Frederick. Interestingly, all they had were shuttle and Star destroyer. Since there are no extra pieces for a bonus ship I think I'll pass on the rest.

Clone Wars Wave 2 has made it's way to the Shenandoah Valley. Durge seems to be short-packed...only one to a case??? I only found one at the Staunton Wal-mart. I went to Harrisonburg to find another one for my loose collection.

TRU in Glen Burnie has the deluxe assortment of the Clones Wars, including the green clone trooper packs. There was one Jedi Forces pack as well.

Quote Originally Posted by skyward72
    TRU in Glen Burnie has the deluxe assortment of the Clones Wars, including the green clone trooper packs. There was one Jedi Forces pack as well.
    Thanks Skyward...I didn't get there till 2:30, but I did score the last green trooper set(the only one I was missing). I haven't seen, or heard, the concept stormtrooper wave being sighted anywhere near here...just near DC/VA & northwestern MD. All our local WalMarts & Targets are drowning in year-old stock from the mark-down promotions.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I struck pay dirt yesterday. Found 13 figures at wal-mart. Ashla and Jempa, Faytonii, WA-7, Wat, Coleman, Padme SC and CW wave 2. Got those on lay a way. I left Han Luke and Leia repacks. DIdnt care for em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hagerstown TRU has CW Anakin Starfighter. I really liked it so I got one. They have 2 more on the shelf & about 6 more above the shelf in the cabinet dohicky. Nothing else there.

Target has all the screen scenes in again.

Are there any collectors in my area (MD/WV/PA) that get use out of my posts? If so, please start posting your finds too

CW Wave 2

Just F.Y.I cause I got 'em already(but I sure can't find concept stormie wave), but Glen Burnie WalMart(Ches. Ctr. North) & Crain Hwy(Rte. 3) Target both got in series 2 CW figs. Both had Assaj, Durge, General Obi & Mace. Happy hunting!

Signs of life finally in Springfield...WM had both waves of Clone Wars, but only 1 beat-up Durge which I left. The TRU had the green clonetroopers. Now my set is complete. Nothing new at Target or KB. Have yet to see the Target A-Wing anywhere.

Red ARC sighting

Red ARC trooper sighted at Glen Burnie Target in Crain Hwy.(3). First time I've seen a red version in area. Nuthin' anywhere else...that's another week without McQuarrie stormie.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Red ARC trooper sighted at Glen Burnie Target in Crain Hwy.(3). First time I've seen a red version in area. Nuthin' anywhere else...that's another week without McQuarrie stormie.

I hear ya Jon. Still haven't seen anything from that wave. Just found the red ARC trooper last night at the Target up in Burke. Only had one.

Potomac Mills WalMart had the remains of the Clone Wars wave 2. Good luck trying to wade thru the sea of overloaded pallets crammed all over the dept. Can't complain I guess, at least they're getting new stuff in everyday.