Page 127 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Just found the CW value packs at Radford wal-mart. Had one set left and I took it. Other than that they still had nothing after I found all the others there the other day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thumbs up Finally...Fan Choice Stormie found!

After scouring countryside endlessly Saturday...my very last stop at Laurel Target turned up McQuarrie concept stormtrooper & Lars homestead Padme(ironically, the two I wanted the most from that assortment).Out of a case of 12, excluding Ashla & Jempa repack, this was all that was left of the 11. They may have even been put out Friday. I haven't seen these anywhere else in the area. Laurel Toys R Us had Yoda Unleashed, but no Boba Fett or Han in sight. Columbia Target had wave 4 Muppets; Columbia, Glen Burnie & Laurel Toys R Us all had series 2 McFarlane Matrix figures(all very nice) for some non-Star Wars news sightings. Happy hunting to all !
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Glen Burnie Target put out case of Durge & Clone Trooper with speeder bike sets today with orig. all-white clone trooper 3-packs.

Staunton Wal-Mart put out the Bail Organa wave this morning.

I'm impressed!! Nothing for 4 months and now 30 new figures in 2 weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_emporer
    Staunton Wal-Mart put out the Bail Organa wave this morning.

I'm impressed!! Nothing for 4 months and now 30 new figures in 2 weeks!!

I saw nothing for 9 months and found 25 new figures over the last 2 months. NRV is horrible for toys. Matt be happy you moved out of here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I saw nothing for 9 months and found 25 new figures over the last 2 months. NRV is horrible for toys. Matt be happy you moved out of here.
    Actually, I found all the figs earlier this year, but I haven't seen anything new for weeks. Anakin and Yoda from the clone wars are clogging the pegs at Target, TRU seems to have given up on 3 3/4" figs, and Wal-mart stocks 1 case every 2-3 weeks that disappears in 10 minutes. At least you're getting stuff now. Anyway, after coming down for the Tech/Miami game I realized how much I miss that area. It might be worth giving up collecting just to live down there again.

By the way I got my Santa Yoda in yesterday. The paint and sculpt are amazing. It's a lot better than last years R2 and 3PO set.

Hagerstown Wal Mart has all of the Concept Stormtrooper Wave (minus the stormtrooper) as of 11:00am today

Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in red ARC trooper, Durge & Clone trooper with speeder set & blue clone tropper 3-pack this AM. Also for LOTR buyers, the rare Uruk with crossbow was out.

Columbia, MD Toys R Us had more Unleashed(Han, Boba, Yoda) yesterday, as well as Durge/CT w/speeder sets & RED clone trooper 3-pack. Some Unleashed left at Toys R Us in Glen Burnie. Target on Crain Hwy. had Wat Tambor wave & Lt. Faytonni also.

South WalMart on Crain Hwy. in Glen Burnie got in Wave 15 today, but there are two brothers who work in or near toy dept. in that store...so all concept stormtroopers, bail organas & imperial dignitaries were all cherry-picked out. I scored Ayy Vida & Elan S., which I was missing. Still Elans, Padme Lars homestead, Ayy Vidas & Obi w/bar still there this AM. Jumpers Hole K-mart in Glen Burnie had some wave 2 Clone Wars...Durge, etc.