Page 133 of 565 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Just found all 4 CW Cartoon Network figs. at Columbia, MD Target. They still have 1 full set left, all cards in good shape. This is the first I've seen these in the area.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the first wave of Clone Wars Animated figures at Target in Lynchburg, VA. Also, the new wave of 12" figures was at the Staunton WM this past week, but I missed them.

I finally found a Faytonni yesterday in Richlands, VA. I didn't see anything new in my travels over the Holidays. There seems to be a ton of padme wedding and Wat Tambors in the outer banks of NC. Also, there were 6 of the deluxe rained on Obi wans at Magic Mart in Grundy, VA. They didn't have any of the Jango fetts that shipped in that assortment though.

They had those Obi-Wan's for months there. I saw em in October
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Scored new R1G4, R2 w/drink tray(Jabba's Barge) & Jabba's Court Luke Skywalker w/fabric cloak at North Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart in Glen Burnie, MD. They came in with more of Hoth wave. Happy hunting!!! More left of all 3 figs. at this location.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Scored new R1G4, R2 w/drink tray(Jabba's Barge) & Jabba's Court Luke Skywalker w/fabric cloak at North Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart in Glen Burnie, MD. They came in with more of Hoth wave. Happy hunting!!! More left of all 3 figs. at this location.
    Congrats on the find. What other figs are included with this case?

Looked like R3PO wave...Hoth trooper, Ack-Med, etc. I didn't see Hoth Luke, though.

The R2-D2 with drink tray case assortment (aka wave 2) comes with:

2x Luke Jedi (ROTJ) cloth cape
    2x R2-D2 Jabba's Sail Barge (Drink Tray)
    2x R1-G4
    2x Ach Med
    2x Imperial Dignitary #2
    1x Hoth Trooper
    1x R-3PO

Which would explain the lack of a Hoth Luke.

Info is from EE.
    May the force be with you.

The aforementioned wave 2(thanks for info sith) is at the south Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy.(Rte. 3) as of this am...all there. Down the street at Target...tons of CW animated figs.(all 4), and new LOTR Trilogy figures.

Anybody know what the next wave to be shipped is? It looks like the R1 wave is making the rounds of the area (though I haven't seen it yet.) I really hope they start shipping cases of SA clonetrooper like they did with Darth maul a few years ago. I also hope I'll win the lottery, but I don't think either one is very likely.

If anybody is still looking, TRU Frederick has C3P0 with pod and Reikaan as of this afternoon.