Page 138 of 565 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Just read a post on Rebelscum about the Yavin wave being found in New York. My wallet is gonna be hurt'n.

WOw, they are shipping fast. I hope there is no distribution issues this year
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Speak of the Devil...same Glen Burnie Target just put out a case of CW animated wave 2 today. All still there as of 9 AM.
    I found these at the Gaithersburg Target and Frederick Target on Tuesday morning/evening respectively. Gaithersburg had bunches of Dooku, Durge, & Yoda but some greedy person took all the clone troopers. Frederick had just a few Dooku's left after I got the last Trooper. They are around so keep calling/checking those Targets.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    WOw, they are shipping fast. I hope there is no distribution issues this year
    No SARS problems in Hong Kong yet

The new 12" wave has arrived at the Staunton WM. There is one Garindan left.

man, that really chaps my...

Nothing more frustrating than going thru driving ice & rain to the South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy at 6:45 AM(they open at 6) to find the remnants of the Lando skiff wave, but no new ones...just barR2D2, Jedi & Hoth Lukes. Someone had cherry-picked all the Holo Lukes, Rapertunies, J'Quilles & Lando skiffs out. I suspect it was the two brothers that work in or near the toy dept.I don't think scalpers would even come out on a morning like this...but then again!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Anything fopr a buck I suppose. Just do a local search on Ebay for your area.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really believe it was employees, but at least these guys are collectors, and love Star Wars. It's always a problem when the stores only get 1 case in.

At least you're finding things. I saw the animated figures (Mace, anakin, yoda) for the first time last night but decided to pass on them. Nothing else seems to be around here. Target is getting new figures (there are a lot of R3PO and Ack med's left indicating they've gotten in new cases,) but I haven't even seen the R1 or Jabba Luke in stores yet. Guess I'll need to quit my job to look for new figures.

Went to the other Glen Burnie WalMart this AM, and thought I struck paydirt for us all when I turned the corner & saw all the pegs were full to the front with new-card Star Wars figures. Upon closer inspection, they turned out to be the repacked Hall of Fame assortment...Darth Maul & Vader, Luke, stormtrooper, Chewie, Anakin, R2 & C3PO. Oh well...I passed on all since I have 'em. Still haven't seen new Ultra wave 2.

What a difference a day makes, I found the Luke Jabba wave at Target last night and I found the new wave with Lando, holo luke, rap, and tanus along with the 2 new deluxe at Wal-mart this morning. I was just back at wal-mart to pick up some other things and they were down to 1 Jabba and no more of the Bomar monk sets. All the new figures except a rebel trooper were gone too.