Page 139 of 565 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Nice pick up Matt. Now if the Radfiord Wally world would get stuff in I would be set. GOnna have to trudge toC-burg/B-burg Wal-Mart, they usually have better stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Jabbas Palace

The Gaithersburg Target had both of the Jabba's Palace deluxe today, so my faith is somewhat renewed. Getting very frustated about finding nothing in this area. Still looking for the end of last years stuff (Obi/Elan/last clone wars figs). And not finding much of this year's so far either. May give up on TRU, WM and Target and just buy on-line to save gas and money.
    Anyone having better luck closer to DC?
    Last edited by Major Karr; 02-08-2004 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    The Gaithersburg Target had both of the Jabba's Palace deluxe...
    As did Hagerstown Wal Mart....2 of each left along with about 15 Wampas & HOF figs.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    The Gaithersburg Target had both of the Jabba's Palace deluxe today, so my faith is somewhat renewed. Getting very frustated about finding nothing in this area. Still looking for the end of last years stuff (Obi/Elan/last clone wars figs). And not finding much of this year's so far either. May give up on TRU, WM and Target and just buy on-line to save gas and money.
    Anyone having better luck closer to DC?

If you still need ACk Med and the dignitaries I can get thosoe for you. Lemme know. Drop me a PM
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Bowie Target had Ultra wave 2, 1 set left after I bought one. Bowie WalMart down the street(Rte. 301) had Hoth wave & R1G4 wave, but none of the new Holo. Luke wave.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target Wave 2

Target Germantown had at least four sets of the 2nd animated wave. The WM finally had some new stuff, like Holo Luke and Bar2(they were a little beatup so I left them). Things are looking up.

Nothing to report in Radford. Was out this morning and they still had the Hoth Wave on the pegs at Wal-Mart. C-Burg still had the Lama Su and Hoth waves yesterday.

Jabba and friends were at Columbia Target this morning. I picked up the Bubo pack since I found Jabba last night in Westminster.

Was also at Columbia Target later today...besides AJ's find...some CW animated wave 2...minus clonetroopers.

For whoever still cares about 12" line

Noticed my Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in Yoda 12" wave...all there minus(of course) biker scout...and cheaper than WalMart!