Page 140 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Oddly enough I was in the Radford Wal-MArt today and they had cases in the aisles. I looked at one of the 12" cases and opened it. It had Garindan, Jawas and Old Ben. They also had a full case of the New Ultras. They should be getting some unleashed in as well. SHe showed me the scanner and it had Chewie, Yoda and Han on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hall of Fame

Found 9 of the 12 Hall of Fame collection today at Kmart Springfield. Only 1 of each out and missing were R2, C3po and the Stormtrooper. No date or number on card backs other than a small 2004.

For whoever cares RE: 12" line Part II

North Glen Burnie WalMart got in 12" Garindan wave...most were crushed and/or dented..and still they charge $25. Got a look at the Ben Kenobi one...all I can say is Sir Alec Guiness must be spinning in his grave..and plastic jawas with painted-on eyes. Where is the Holo-Luke wave...there's where my $$$ is going.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    ...Where is the Holo-Luke wave...there's where my $$$ is going.
    I've only seen that wave twice. Once in a rural PA Wal Mart and once at my Hagerstown Wal Mart.

Found some of the Yavin and Palace wave at WM in Germantown today. Left a damaged Antilles and Dodonna. A fellow collector beat me to some of the same and possibly more by 30 seconds.Oh well, at least stuff is showing up. Still looking for the R1 group. No sign of Rapper, Tanus and J'Quille.

Hey guys,

Ijust won 4 auctions on Ebay from a guy with the name StarWarsAndrew123. His location is in Germantown MD. Was wondering if any of you know him that live around there or if one of you are him.

Thanks
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

12 figs

Thanks jonthejedi, I was finally able to get ahold of some of the new 12" lines.

How did you like them Skyward? I just wasn't too impressed. I hope they make more droids in that scale.

Not me Kidhuman...but I wonder if he's the phantom scalper that suddenly seems to be plaguing the Glen Burnie area. I mentioned somebody grabbed the whole Holo-Luke wave at 11:30 PM at 1 WalMart, and the other was cleaned out of Hall of Fame figures in less than 24 hours. What was up on ebay out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    How did you like them Skyward? I just wasn't too impressed. I hope they make more droids in that scale.
    Wasn't too impressed with the Old Jawa Wave. I passed on most except Garindan. I do like the the Yoda and the Biker Scout, can never have enough Imperials. I was going to pick up the Ewoks at TRU but the box was destroyed.