Page 141 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Not me Kidhuman...but I wonder if he's the phantom scalper that suddenly seems to be plaguing the Glen Burnie area. I mentioned somebody grabbed the whole Holo-Luke wave at 11:30 PM at 1 WalMart, and the other was cleaned out of Hall of Fame figures in less than 24 hours. What was up on ebay out of curiosity?

It was older figures, Kit Fisto, Saesee, Nikto, and a 3PO removeable limb from POTF. I picked em up for 5 bucks for all 4 figures MOC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glen Burnie Target on Rte. 3 got in more CW animated wave 2...yodas & clonetroopers still there. Also brought in another old case wave with brown-coated Hoth Han, snowtrooper, throne room Luke & Vader, repacked Carkoon Fett & secret ceremony Anakin. Glen Burnie Toys R Us had new unleashed wave with clonetrooper, Hoth Luke & Chewie. That's about it! Haven't seen Jabba's Palace or Yavin wave anywhere.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Glen Burnie Toys R Us had new unleashed wave with clonetrooper, Hoth Luke & Chewie.
    How many did they have? I'm over in Burtonsville & don't want to waste a trip to GB if they just have a few

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    How many did they have? I'm over in Burtonsville & don't want to waste a trip to GB if they just have a few
    Nevermind! I called Hyattsville TRU & they just put them out. I was able to get the Luke & CT. Chewy (I think) looks terrible.

They also had some newer 12" in. 2 Lukes, 2 Yodas, and 1 Ewok 2 pack.
    Last edited by mm74md; 02-17-2004 at 12:12 PM.

Glad you got them mm74md. They had 1 complete set left this am & 1 extra Chewie...because I bought the same two you did, and left Unleashed Chewbacca. I thought he looked horrendous. When it comes to unleashed, I'm more selective and only get the ones that really catch my eye. They couldn't even give me the free figure, because there was nuthin' on the pegs, like at both WalMarts & Target. The local Hasbro rep/merchandiser was there & I (nicely) give her my 2 cents about all the empty pegs.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Ugh, I forgot about the free figure! Didn't that end? I wonder if I go back to a TRU on the way home if they can give me the free fig???

Has anyone received the free figure and if so does it ring up on the receipt?

Ithought the free clone trooper was starting April 4th. If so, what free figure are you talking about?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You spend $15 & get a free basic 3 3/4 figure.

Thanks, nothing doing on my end. I won't even venture to TRU for that deal, cause I have Zutton and Lott Dodd already.

Found the Aminated Clone Wars 2 asst at the Target in Ellicott City. They still had Count D. and Durge left.