Page 142 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by skyward72
    Found the Aminated Clone Wars 2 asst at the Target in Ellicott City. They still had Count D. and Durge left.
    This seems to be the case at most Target stores. I was lucky enough to score all four on one trip. I still have not been able to find another Clone Trooper to open.

The Glen Burnie Target had a bunch of animated Clone Wars. They still had plenty of Yoda and one or two Clone Trooper still avaliable. Only the second time I've seen the Clone Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by skyward72
    The Glen Burnie Target had a bunch of animated Clone Wars. They still had plenty of Yoda and one or two Clone Trooper still avaliable. Only the second time I've seen the Clone Trooper.
    Yeah, that was always a good Target for me. Sadly I work south of Columbia now & I have a Target within Walking distance of me. That place sucks!!!!

The funny thing with that free Toys R Us fig...I tried to do it on an old decoy Amidala, and it wouldn't take...it has to be a more current wave assortment...which, ironically they don't even have. Lousy offer all around, and I told 'em so. They said to hang on to the receipt. Only have till 29th.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Well, C-Burg Wal-Mart had the repacks on Gold Card today and Han Brown Coat. I got an extra Han if anyone is interested. PM if you are. And the NRV Mall KB is closed for good
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Finally found Captain Antilles wave at Hagerstown Super Wal Mart. They had about 3 of each left except for Tanus Spijek (do I hear Ephant Mon II?) which was MIA when I got there. I passed on the Tie Fighter Pilot. Also had LOTR Pippen in Armor which makes me mad since I just bought him off of eBay.

Target - Squat
    TRU - Squat
    KB (Mall) - Double Squat

Also, don't forget to check your Dollar General stores. The Wilson Blvd DG (near Food Lion) in Hagerstown had 4 Saga Clone Trooper speeders (2 left) tonight for $2 along with Deluxe Geonosian Warriors & the usual crappy deluxe peg warmers.

The Dollar general here has got nothing in since I cleaned them out. They never got the speeder bikes in though. ALl they had was Yoda and 3PO. They have 1 3PO left for two bucks if any one needs it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Great finds, MM74MD! I'm glad you guys are finding new stuff up there for a change. Glen Burnie Toys R Us, Target & WalMart is an empty pegs wasteland. My job has taken me to Laurel, Columbia & occassionally Bowie...and they're in likewise shape. I have yet to se Lando Skiff or Yavin wave. F.Y.I on Tanus S....he is only 1 per that case assortment, and everyone BUT J'Quille is repeated like Holo-Luke, Rapurtunie, etc. They seem to be backing off on the aliens for some reason.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

J'Quille wasn't repeated because he and Tanus look alike. Thats why Tanus was 1 per case as well.

The Silver Spring Cherry Hill Rd Target near my office just put out the Han Hoth Brown version case out just a few minutes ago. I asked a guy there (very nice) to scan the barcode for SW stuff. When he said he had a case in the back I thought "Tanus will be mine". But no, just repacks & repaints

I also stopped early this morning at the Ellicott City WM & Target with no luck as well.