Page 143 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

MM74MD...this will interest you...and the winner is...Toys R Us(shock!). I got reports from calling around that many Baltimore area Toys R Usss's got in either Lando skiff wave or Yavin wave within last 24 hours...and most sold out ie: Columbia, Pulaski Hwy. & Glen Burnie. Speaking of Glen Burnie...they put out almost 3 cases of throne room Luke/Vader/hoth snowtrooper wave...but I knew they were expecting 80 some figures per their computer, so I paid them a 2nd visit & scored Lando & Holo Luke. Called Columbia, and they only had Capt. Antilles(nice enough to hold for me) left. Laurel had nuthin', I don't know about the others. Hope this helps, because the free figure when you buy three still holds till 2/29. Good luck on Tanus! If I can nab two, I'll hold one for you. Happy hunting! Bad news: someone either ripped off my Star Wars Insider in transit, ot it got routed wrong...it was a no-show for issue #74.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    They seem to be backing off on the aliens for some reason.
    It seems counterintuitive, but background aliens really seem to stink up the pegs sometimes. Consider how long the Duro or the Cantina Aliens or Jabba's Skiff Guard three packs, or the Special Edition guy with the fake legs whose name escapes me sat. Guess the kiddies really do prefer core characters and imperials.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Target Potomac Yard - nothing
    Clinton WM - Throne Room wave
    Clinton TRU - lots of Lego markdown, some as low as $1.90
    Clinton KM - Massive amounts of 02, including some with inserts
    Kingstowne WM - nothing
    Kingstowne TRU - got the last Bar2 and Luke, no R1 (where is he?)
    Baileys XRoad TRU - has 4 Luke Pilot unleashed, and a total of ONE peg for figures

South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy. got in Jabba ultra wave again & another case of throne room Luke/Vader, Hoth, etc...nuthin' new. North Glen Burnie WalMart was supposed to get a case of figures last nite. If they were Lando/Yavin wave...they never made it to the pegs. The Phantom Scalper struck again! Right off the pallets...which were still in the toy aisle this am.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    MM74MD...this will interest you...and the winner is...Toys R Us(shock!). I got reports from calling around that many Baltimore area Toys R Usss's got in either Lando skiff wave or Yavin wave within last 24 hours...and most sold out ie: Columbia, Pulaski Hwy. & Glen Burnie. Speaking of Glen Burnie...they put out almost 3 cases of throne room Luke/Vader/hoth snowtrooper wave...but I knew they were expecting 80 some figures per their computer, so I paid them a 2nd visit & scored Lando & Holo Luke. Called Columbia, and they only had Capt. Antilles(nice enough to hold for me) left. Laurel had nuthin', I don't know about the others. Hope this helps, because the free figure when you buy three still holds till 2/29. Good luck on Tanus! If I can nab two, I'll hold one for you. Happy hunting! Bad news: someone either ripped off my Star Wars Insider in transit, ot it got routed wrong...it was a no-show for issue #74.
    Thanks Jon, I got the last Holo Luke. They also had a Unleashed Clone Trooper left. I was able to get a decent free figure as well.

Down on the Eastren Shore this weekend and the Salisbury TRU had the Holo Luke wave as well.

North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) put out Chewie Unleashed wave this am...all 3 still there. Also some 12" Garindan wave. They were supposed to get a box of figures, but it appears someone scalped 'em off the pallet before they were moved to the back...so I don't know what was in the assortment. Glad I could help in some small way, Skyward. A little old lady nabbed a Rapertunie & J'Quille for her grandson...which I'd rather see than a scalper grab who doesn't even love Star Wars.

Gaithersburg TRU had J'Quille, Rapper, Lando & Holo Luke this afternoon. No sign of R1.

R1G4 is not repeated in that assortment...even though Jabba's Palace Luke w/cloak & barR2D2 are.

The stores by me have not had the r1 wave yet. They should be packing out new toys this week as there shelves were empty over the weekend. If I un across a couple I will pick up a few for you guys.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten