Page 144 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Kind of a late post, but Hagerstown Target had (finally) the Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 in stock. They had a few of each as of Saturday around 2:00. I took one of the Clone Troopers, but there were at least 2 or 3 left.

Likewise, I have R1 myself...but If I see more, I'll grab an extra in case someone needs one. My Glen Burnie stores seem to be skipping wave assortments of late.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Got my Tanus Spijek this morning off of Yahoo! Auctions for $8 BIN. Thanks for those looking out for me. I no longer need him!

Was at 2 Wal-Marts last night @ idnight. Nothing on the pegs and nothing on the pallets. The Radford Wal-Mart had an entire pallet of Marvel Legends. WTF is that crap?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Target in Frederick had a ton of clone wars cartoon wave 2 last night. No regular figs though. I ordered the OTC vintage figures from Kebco last night. I figure I'll never see them all in stores around here and paying for them 50% at a time seems better than one huge hit to the wallet in July.

Has anyone seen the Collector Cups at Target yet? Are they in the toy department or the housewares department?

They will be in the toy department. According to a memebr on the board who is the Toy Dept.Manager at a Target they should be out next wek.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

For those daring to hit this neighborhood - Hyattsville TRU had 1 case of the Unleashed Clone Trooper wave on the pegs. They also had an entire unopened case sitting in the isle along with an unopened case of the Han Solo Brown coat wave. This wave was also in abundance on the pegs.

Silver Spring - Cherry Hill Rd. Target had squat. However, for those in need they have an unopened case of Clone Wars Animated Wave 2 in the back. If you ask nicely, they may bring it out to you!

North Glen Burnie WalMart got in 1 case of new Jabba/Jabba's Court Ultras...almost all smashed or dented. Have not seen new basic waves anywhere...almost 6 weeks and empty pegs at all major retailers. Hoth wave gathering dust where there are figures.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Might as well change the name of this thread to the Sahara dessert, cause it is as dry as it.