Page 145 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I never thought I'd see a good sculpt of Boba Fett peg warm, but there are dozens of pit of Carkoon figures around here. Even the snowtroopers are pegwarming. I've seen the new unleased at TRU, but that's it for new things recently.

Silver Spring/Cherry Hill Road Target had 1 A-Wing on an endcap for $10.98. Per another forum there were 8 of these at the Ellicott City Target as well. I didn't see these this morning....was disappointed at another disappointing morning!

DCSWCC: The Ellicott City Target (at 29 and 100) has 8 A-wings as of opening today. They are on an aisle cap in Sporting goods
    Last edited by mm74md; 03-05-2004 at 12:42 PM.

Silver Spring Cherry Hill Road Target had 2 each of the Maul & Old Ben Glass Sets. I passed. I wish they would just sell the glasses.

So will I...pass that is! How else will Hasbro learn the lesson? $10 plus tax for an old figure that I already have, and a glass that's not even glass, but plastic. Thanks, but no thanks. I wonder what the markup is on those babies?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    I wonder what the markup is on those babies?

We'll find out in about 2 months when they go on clearance even then I don't think I'll buy them.

Is anybody seeing any new basic figures? I haven't seen anything except Hoth for the last month or so.

Sorry Matt, If you are heading down this way, the stores have been dry. Target, Wal-MArt, and even K-mart. I havent seen anything since Hoth either and that was 3 months ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Is anybody seeing any new basic figures? I haven't seen anything except Hoth for the last month or so.
    The only "new" waves has been the Brown Coat Han Solo Hoth wave. Other than that, nothin'!

Target Glass Sets

Bought only set of Target Figures/Glasses today at the Gaithersburg Target. Almost passed, but it has been so long since I have seen anything new I caved in.
    Kingstowne WM, Target, KM nothing new. TRU had 12" Obi-Wan and Garindan.
    Also got today Kit, Saesee and articulated Clonetrooper from Action-HQ. Two cards not in the greatest shape, but finally have them. Best part was, I ordered them on Friday and they arrived from Hong Kong on Wednesday. Only $20 plus $7 for shipping. Less than a tank of gas!

TRU -Frederick has a deluxe Durge and a clone trooper 3-pack with the red trooper. They were stuck in a bin above the toys, so I put them back where people could see them and buy them. Maybe this way their computer will finally say they're out and they can get some new toys in.

Radford Wal-Mart had nothing. Gonna head ot C-Burg tomorrow.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten