Page 146 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I feel your pain Major Karr...but I still passed when my Glen Burnie Target put 'em out today. With the price of gasoline, for what I would pay for them, I could get the 4 Yavin figures I'm waiting for..and waiting for...and waiting...
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    TRU -Frederick has a deluxe Durge and a clone trooper 3-pack with the red trooper. They were stuck in a bin above the toys, so I put them back where people could see them and buy them. Maybe this way their computer will finally say they're out and they can get some new toys in.
    Thanks mtriv73, I didn't have the red clone trooper pack, it was still there earlier this evening. Durge is still there with some of the Hall of Fame assortment. The best thing about it was that it rang up at $8.00.

Hey Kids...lots of news today, so here goes! Glen Burnie & Bowie Target each got in 1 box of Yavin wave(glad I passed on those sippie cup sets). I got 3 out of the 4 I was missing, but Tanus was gone at both stores by the time I got there. Bowie also had some Lando wave remnants. Laurel had nuthin', but at Columbia: Target had no basic figures, but did have the new Ultra sets with the repacked Kamino Confrontation(Obi Vs. Jango), I know many of you never got. Columbia Toys R Us got in massive quantity of Hall of Fame repacks(Vader, stormtroopers, C3PO & Hoth Chewie all still there). Glen Burnie: Toys R Us had all 3 LOTR gift packs, but no new Star Wars. North WalMart also had the Ultra sets with Jango & Obi, but no new basic figs. The Targets at Glen Burnie & Laurel still had Capt. Antilles, General Jan, Dutch Vander & Tie Pilots before lunchtime. Happy Hunting!

Did they have the Ewok setand how didit look if they did?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, I just got back from Radford Wal-mart and they had the Obi and Jango repacks out. I will admit, the Obi-Wan did look decent but not enough for me to buy it. They also had all the other ones sans Ewok Glider.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yavin Wave

The Germantown Target had the Yavin wave today, got the lone Tanus. About 3 each of everything else.
    WM had nothing new.

K.H....I didn't see Ewok set...I didn't think it was out yet or packed with Jabba & Court Denizens Ultras???

I thought the Obi and Jango were repacked with the Ewok, I guess me was wrong about it.

Well, C-Burg Wal-Mart has nothing but Lama Su and Ack-MEd Beq. Good news there is they only have 8 3.75 figures which means new ones should be in soon. C-Burg K-Mart...Dont even waste your time. They have about 7 POTJ figures, and 5 2002 figures. C-Burg Target had the repack and Hoth Wave. Animated figures...all but Clone and Yoda.

Laurel Target has Yavin wave & some of Lando skiff wave...minus Tanus, which was staring me in the face at 2 PM today on my way home from DC. Was the only one I was missing!