Page 147 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Has anyone seen the Cinema Scenes on clearance at Target yet?

Was at one yesterday and they didnt have any. Funny thing is they still had Lego AT-AT's and they wqere never clearanced yet. Still ringing up 100 bucks
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

MM, the Targets in Germantown, Gaithersburg, 7 Corners and Potomac Yard had them at $13.98. They had been moved to a couple endcaps off the main aisles. Still waiting on that AT-AT markdown myself. Still full price in Germantown and 7 Corners, none left at Gaithersburg.

Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had the Yavin wave last night. At least 2 cases were out, but someone had cherry picked the Tanus's out before I got there. I guess they're on e-bay by now. I love the gold leader sculpt. I was tempted to buy several to use for customs, but decided to give someone else a shot at them first.

Good for you, mtriv73. I 'll keep checking for more Tanus's, as he was the last(and hardest) one I found that I needed...and I know alot of you still need him. I like Dutch(Jon) Vander the best, myself. The sculpt is awesome, plus the detail on the helmet rocks(Hasbro, take note...no "N" in helmet).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Lord of the Rings Surprises

For those that collect LOTR figures, I was at the mall in Wheaton across from the metro during lunch. The KB had the TT Easterling wave for $5.99 each I was kind enough to leave 1 Easterling, 1 Faramir, 2 Bezerker Orcs, bunches of Legolas, and a few cloth caped Ringwraiths. Be sure to check out your local KB to see if they got this wave in. I would have never bothered but thanks to The Green Dragon I found them

Also, the Target in that mall had about 4/5 each of the Screen Scenes for $14...not much of a clearance price!

Struck the mother load today in Christiansburg Wal-MArt. Found the Jabb's Palace wave and the Antilles wave. Picked up Lando Skiff, Holo Luke, Antilles, Dadoona, Red Leader(Dutch) Tie Pilot and even the elusive Tanus. I was shocked at Tanus being there. Looked like someone tried to hide him behind a bunch of old 2003 figures though. Had to stick em on Lay-a-way though, didnt have enugh for all of them

Forgot to let you guys know that I left Rappertunie,Lando Skiff(1 of each of these) about 3 each of Dadonna, Antilles and Tie Pilot on the shelves. Mtriv73, if you head down this way this weekend, hit this store and see if any are left.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 03-18-2004 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added what I left at store
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

KH...glad you scored the elusive Tanus..I did see on EE's site he's in an alternative(upcoming) wave assortment, and packed 2 to a box, so hopefully everyone who wants one can find 'em. I wonder how long before the Star Destroyer wave lands in these parts?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thats cool that they are packing him up again. Alot of people were irked about him being short packed and thought of him as the next Ephant Mon. Now hopefully people will see this and the scalpers will eat there merch on Ebay.

Silver Spring/Cherry Hill Rd Target has the screen scenes * $13.98 & those nasty cup sets. Nothing else for SW. However, it looks like they are clearancing out the non-Trilogy style LOTR stuff. This Target has a selection of SP Gollum & Aragorn figs.